20th October 2011, 01:30 AM

How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate having completed MBA in HR and Finance?

hi,
I completed my MBA in hr and finance how do i prepare for net exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate having completed MBA in HR and Finance?
  2. Which stream should I select in NET exam after completing MBA(Finance)?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for NET-SET Exam being a candidate having scored 58% in B.Sc and 57% in MBA Finance?
  4. How to prepare for NET entrance exam after doing MBA finance?
  5. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance? -- [New]
  6. Can I be eligible for NET SET after completing PG in MBA finance with 57% marks
  7. How to get a Job in the field of Finance being a candidate having completed MBA with Finance with 70% of marks?
  8. Eligibility for NET exam after MBA in Finance and age 38?
  9. What is the syllabus to write NET exam? I have completed MBA in finance
  10. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET Exam being a candidate pursuing MBA in Finance?
  11. I completed my MBA (finance), can I give NET exam -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Companies that provide Job Opportunities in Finance being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  13. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  14. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  15. Am I eligible to take up UGC NET entrance exam after completing MBA in Finance and IB with 70%?
  16. In which Companies I can do Back Officer Jobs being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance?
  17. Guidelines for Ph.D in Finance for MBA in Finance passed candidate?
  18. Am I eligible for NET commerce after completing MBA finance? How will I get notification for commerce?
21st October 2011, 06:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate having completed MBA in HR and Finance?

You can certainly appear for the NET after doing MBA. You need to specify on the subject area for which you are attending the NET exam. You should be well versed in the core technical subject area. You can refer the previous year question papers to get familiarized with the various questions which are normally asked in the NET exam. Time management is also an important skill which you need to specialize in.
30th December 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate having completed MBA in HR and Finance?

Sir i hav done bcom 60%, pgdca 72% and mba 6.13cgpa.....in finance
Can i giv ugcnet exam.my age s 27yrs.whch subjct can b bst to choose
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?