2nd September 2016, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Which board should I opt in between CBSE and ICSE for medical preparation?

Hello, I have passed 10th from ICSE board but now I am very confused, which board should I choose for medical preparation? Many people told me to opt ICSE board because CBSE is very difficult to cope up with medical preparation.

Related Questions:
  1. In which board should I take admission in 11th for studying medical? Should I opt for ICSE board or change my board to CBSE or GSEB?
  2. Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board?
  3. Which board to select between ICSE and CBSE?
  4. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  5. What is the academic difference between CBSE and ICSE board? Which board is easier to score? Any real difference in subjects from preparation stand point? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Changing board from ICSE to CBSE is beneficial for JEE Main and Advanced preparation?
  7. CBSE or ICSE, Which is better for Medical aspirant?
  8. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  9. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  10. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  11. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  12. Which board to opt between CBSE and ICSE in 11th in order to become a CA in future?
  13. Which is better among CBSE Board and ICSE Board for 7th student?
  14. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  15. How do I change from ICSE board to CBSE board after passing class 9 from ICSE?
  16. How is ICSE Board better than CBSE for the candidates with regard to competitive exams?
  17. How can I change from ICSE board to CBSE board?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
4th September 2016, 09:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board should I opt in between CBSE and ICSE for medical preparation?

Preparation for medical entrance exams will depend on your individual hard work. There is no advantage for a candidate based on the education board. If you are attending regular schools then you won't have time to prepare for medical exams in most cases.

Also, board exams marks are also counted these days for admission in MBBS along with entrance exam. Hence, marks in class 12th is also important. It all depends on your aptitude and the way you prepare for exams. Kind of questions asked in board exams is not similar to entrance exam exams.
5th September 2016, 01:20 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which board should I opt in between CBSE and ICSE for medical preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have passed 10th from ICSE board but now I am very confused, which board should I choose for medical preparation? Many people told me to opt ICSE board because CBSE is very difficult to cope up with medical preparation.

The CBSE is best to choose
between CBSE and ICSE. The CBSE will be useful for the students to crack the Medical Entrance Test (NEET). The CBSE is the board which prepares for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) and the syllabus also same. So it is best to study in CBSE Board in 11th and 12th than any other board to study medical in future.
5th September 2016, 03:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can prepare for Medical examinations from any Board whether it is CBSE or ICSE Board. Being an ICSE Board student, you feel that ICSE Board syllabus is easy and CBSE Board syllabus is tough. If you have the ability to learn, the syllabus doesn't matter. Since, you have passed your 10th standard from ICSE Board, you can continue your 11th and 12th standard from the same board instead of changing to another board.
5th September 2016, 10:44 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. This is not true that CBSE is difficult board than ICSE. But it is always beneficial to choose the board from which you have done your 10th board. You have mentioned here that you have passed your 10th from ICSE board and so, you must do your 10+2 from ICSE board it self. Do not change your board. Board does not matter for medical exam preparation.

2. You must study your essential subjects such as Physics, Chemistry and Biology from first your basic books of board then you should refer standard books and sufficient practice is required to score well in medical exam preparation. You can join any good coaching like Aakash or Allen for better preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?