13th March 2012, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

How should I attend the interview without any fear?

hi sir,
actually i will prepare everything before the interview, but if entered HR room will starts a fear, So how to control the fear and i will try my best, but that has been happened so please give any suggest me.
thank you

13th March 2012, 10:40 AM
kalyan553

Thumbs up Re: How should I attend the interview without any fear?

Most of the person will get nervous while attending interview for the first time, in fact some people will be very tensed and fear while facing the interviewer and do many mistakes due to their nervousness. We will come out from this kind of nervous by attending more and more interviews, some times this kind of nervousness is the main reason for our failure. We must avoid this kind of tension and nervous while attending the interview, just consider the interviewer as your friend and answer to the questions asked by him, don't get fear about the interviewer, he is also a human being like us. Be bold while attending interviews and give the correct and real answers, don't give the fake answer to get respect from the interviewer, just give the real thing based on your thought and attitude. Some people will get fever due to this nervous thing, if we get fever on the interview day, it will affect a lot, so be cool and don't be tensed. Just consider the interview day as a normal day and prepare well to face it. Our knowledge and confidence are the best friends which will help us in interview times. Be bold and attend your interviews with your confidence.
13th March 2012, 10:45 AM
prashanthi.thota
Member+

Default Re: How should I attend the interview without any fear?

Dear sir,
As a general guideline, the 10 most desirable traits that all employers love to see in their employees are:
1. A proven track record as an achiever...especially if your achievements match up with the employer's greatest wants and needs.
2. Intelligence...management "savvy".
3. Honesty...integrity...a decent human being.
4. Good fit with corporate culture...someone to feel comfortable with...a team player who meshes well with interviewer's team.
5. Likeability...positive attitude...sense of humor.
6. Good communication skills.
7. Dedication...willingness to walk the extra mile to achieve excellence.
8. Definiteness of purpose...clear goals.
9. Enthusiasm...high level of motivation.
10. Confident...healthy...a leader.
All the best...
13th March 2012, 11:17 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear........
Every one has this fear , when any body is going to attend interview or PI etc....He/ She , will get nervous .
But don,t worry Before attending the interview come in front of Mirror & start your own interview , like this way you can loose your nervousness.

I am providing you some list of books from where you will get the question .......

Good luck.............
13th March 2012, 11:17 AM
raz563

Thumbs up Re: How should I attend the interview without any fear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi sir,
actually i will prepare everything before the interview, but if entered HR room will starts a fear, So how to control the fear and i will try my best, but that has been happened so please give any suggest me.
thank you

hi here i mentioned some tips for you go through them

Most of the person will get nervous while attending interview for the first time, in fact some people will be very tensed and fear while facing the interviewer and do many mistakes due to their nervousness. We will come out from this kind of nervous by attending more and more interviews, some times this kind of nervousness is the main reason for our failure. We must avoid this kind of tension and nervous while attending the interview, just consider the interviewer as your friend and answer to the questions asked by him, don't get fear about the interviewer, he is also a human being like us. Be bold while attending interviews and give the correct and real answers, don't give the fake answer to get respect from the interviewer, just give the real thing based on your thought and attitude. Some people will get fever due to this nervous thing, if we get fever on the interview day, it will affect a lot, so be cool and don't be tensed. Just consider the interview day as a normal day and prepare well to face it. Our knowledge and confidence are the best friends which will help us in interview times.

Be bold and attend your interviews with your confidence.

While attending interviews we must be very confident and have lot of hope about our activity. Don't fear about the interview, just face the HR officer casually, think him like your friend, so you don't get any fear while facing him. Lot of people are well qualified but they are lack in communication, it may be a cause for rejection, so we must be good in communication and improve your skills based on it. Update all the information in your CV, it will be very useful to you. As well as know about all the updated information of all current affairs, so that you have the ability to answer the questions effectively. If you don't know the answer, tell it straight away, don't try to give a wrong answer or compromising answers for the questions. Some Interviewers don't like this kind of persons and you may lost your position. Be bold and give your answers straight away. Having presence of mind is a great thing while attending interviews. Try to improve all the necessary skills before attending the interview and face it boldly with out any fear.

All the best for Interview.
13th March 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

how i can completed my interview MA.SOCIALWORK in TISS without fear?
13th March 2012, 05:14 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You should handle the interview round with confidence. You should improve your communication skills. It should be ensured that the information entered in the resume is genuine. You should be bold while answering the questions in the interview. Having a good presence of mind is important while facing interviews. You should attend mock interviews so as to gain more confidence. The level of knowledge and the confidence will help you to perform better in the interview.
1st March 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

How do I start interview
26th April 2013, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I have attended an interview in Bangalore.While I was attending interview i couldn't speak anything in front of the interviewer due to the fear. I had prepared very well however I cant face it.One of my friends have got this job.He is not fluent in English.But he could perform well.is there any tips to avoid fear?
31st August 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

spoken english my fear to attend the interview
7th December 2013, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

sir i have ibps po interview in jan 2014 . sir im so tensed give me some suggestions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?