6th February 2016, 05:31 AM
akash danidhariya

How to start GATE preparation right from B.Tech 1st year?

sir,
I am akash hiteshbhai danidhariya studying in ddit ,gujarat in b.tech 1st year. And i want to know that how do i start preparation to score good in Gate entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. How to start GATE preparation right from B.Tech 1st year? -- [New]
  2. Should I start preparation for GATE being a B.E. 2nd year student? Is it a barrier if having backlog in B.E. 1st year?
  3. How to start preparation for IES and GATE exam? I am a B.Tech 1st year
  4. From which year of B.E. I should start preparation for GATE?
  5. Shall I start GATE preparation from 2nd year of engineering?
  6. How to start preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech ECE
  7. How much time one should devote for GATE preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to start the preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech Mechanical 3rd year
  9. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  10. How to prepare for GATE Exam from 2nd year of Engineering? Important topics for GATE Exam for Mechanical stream? How to manage time to prepare for GATE Exam?
  11. How to start preparation for IAS prelims? I am a B.Com 1st year student
  12. How can I start preparation for GATE exam? I am doing B.Tech EEE
  13. Which is the right time to start preparation for GATE Exam? How much time I have to prepare for this Exam in a Day? Which Books should I refer for this Exam?
  14. When will be the right time for me to start taking coaching for IES or GATE Exams being a candidate of 1st semester of B.Tech?
  15. How should I start the preparation for CAT exam?
  16. How to start preparation for Civils Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech?
  17. Reference books for GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 1st year
  18. How to prepare for GATE to secure seat in IIT? Suitable books and coaching classes in Hyderabad for preparation?
6th February 2016, 09:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to start GATE preparation right from B.Tech 1st year?

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. It is one of the top sough exams for engineering graduates for M.Tech course as well as jobs in Public Sector Undertakings. It is an objective exam of 100 marks which is now conducted online in more than twenty disciplines.

It is easy to crack GATE exam in first attempt but it requires good preparation from first year of bachelor's degree in engineering.

Tips for GATE preparation:

>>First of all see syllabus of your engineering stream for GATE exam.

>>Analyze technical subjects from first semester of engineering which is required for GATE exam. Develop crystal clear concept of technical subjects for exam. Solve objective questions once you complete any particular topic.

Repeat this practice till seventh semester of your exam.

>>You can also join test series of any good institute in final year for better assessment of your preparation. MADE EASY is one of the best institute for preparation as well as test series for this exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?