24th September 2011, 12:31 AM
$mithu

Can I appear for IES Exam having completed Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering from Private College?

can we appear for ies exam if we complete engineering in electronics and telecomm from private college

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirments for doing internship after MS in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  2. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech having completed BE in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  3. How to take 1 year drop for preparation of IES exam? I have just completed my B.Tech in Civil Engineering and got placement in private company
  4. Can i apply for PSU and IES simultaneously?
  5. Am I eligible for IES exam while working with MES as Jr Engineer?
  6. Best course after Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  7. Procedure to join Telecom Industry after B.Tech ECE?
  8. Can I be eligible for government job after having backlogs in B.Tech
  9. Final year computer engineering student can join IES 2016?
  10. How to crack IES exam if I am a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering
  11. Can engineers from Instrumentation and Contol Engineering apply from any discipline in IES Indian Engineering Servces? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for IES Exam having completed B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. List of best colleges in Bengal to do B.Tech course after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications? -- [New]
  14. Is IES difficult for IAS? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  15. Am I eligible to appear in IES exam if pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  16. Details about government sector job for EE Engineers?
  17. What type of jobs are available after qualifying IES examination? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  18. What can I do after passing diploma in DEE?
24th September 2011, 11:23 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for IES Exam having completed Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering from Private College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by $mithu View Post
can we appear for ies exam if we complete engineering in electronics and telecomm from private college
Dear friend,

IES exam is conducted by UPSC in onece time in year.

If you have completed engineering dicipline in following departments then you are eligible for IES exam

1.Civil Engineering
2.Electrical Engineering
3.Mechanical engineering.
4.Electronics and Communication Engineering.

The applicant age should between 21 yrs to 30 yrs.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC candidate.

The Notification was published in the month of January or February in Official website or employment news papers.

Final year student also eligible for IES exam .

Yes, you are eligible for IES exam because you are from ECE department.

Thanks
25th September 2011, 02:51 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Can I appear for IES Exam having completed Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering from Private College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by $mithu View Post

Information Regarding IES Examination.

Indian Engineering Service (IES) examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in every year. This examination is also known as the civil services examination. To appear in the IES examination you need the following eligibility criteria.

Educational Qualification = Engineering degree in any one of the following branch :
->Electrical Engineering.
->Electrical & Communication Engineering.
->Civil Engineering.
->Mechanical Engineering.

Age Limit = The age must be between 21 to 30 years at the time of appearing to this examination. The age relaxation is also applicable for the candidates belong to reservation category.

IES Exam Pattern for ETC Branch..!!

As per your question if you completed engineering course in the Electronic & Telecommunication engineering then you are eligible to apply for the IES examination. You can fill the application form in the electronics and communication engineering. For any more information about the IES examination please visit the official website of the UPSC. :- http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards
~Mukul~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?