22nd July 2012, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in Polytechnic after clearing 10th with 90%? Can I get a seat in any entrance exam of IIT?

sir,

i cleared my 10th with 90% and i want to take addmission in polytechnics ..can i seat in the enterens exam of iit ????

And which other corses will be for me after 12th from science ...not iit ????????

my no. is 9716137229,9990119357

my email add. is [email protected]

15th May 2016, 02:13 PM
Suraj129

Default Re: How to take admission in Polytechnic after clearing 10th with 90%? Can I get a seat in any entrance exam of IIT?

To take admission in polytechnic college you need to go to the local govt college and apply for counselling there and then you can apply for list of colleges online.
After cap rounds you will get selected for the college based on the preference, cut off and other factors.
For IIT you need to complete 12th exam and then apply for JEE mains, you will get the IIT institute based on your preference list and their cut off range.
15th May 2016, 09:01 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in Polytechnic after clearing 10th with 90%? Can I get a seat in any entrance exam of IIT?

To get admission in Polytechnic course after clearing 10th standard with 90% marks from a recognised board, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examinations such as POLYCET, PAT, etc.,. You will be allotted a seat in Polytechnic course in a particular college according to your examination rank.

You can appear in IIT examination only after completion of your 12th standard or Diploma course from a recognised central/ state board. You can do B.E or B.Tech or BBA or BCA or B.A or BHM course after completion of your 12th standard Science stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?