8th January 2011, 09:04 PM
chauha

How to take admission in Telecommunication?

Hi,
i Raghavendra chauhan i want to take admission in telecommunication plz tell me that how can i do it?

thanks& regards

Raghavendra chauhan

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in IELTS and GRE to study Master's in Telecommunication in Germany if completed Graduation in Pakistan? Requirements to get admission?
  2. How can I do MS in Telecommunication from Germany? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to get admission in diploma in electronic and telecommunication if the person belongs to SC category?
  4. How to take admission in any college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 84% in SSC
  5. How to get admission in AMIE after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering? Procedure and fee structure? What is the course duration?
  6. How much score is required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission for MS in electronics and telecommunication USA
  7. Internship in Bangalore Companies like Nokia, Siemens or other telecommunication companies?
  8. How to apply for MS course from USA? Does work experience helps in getting good college?
  9. Can I get admission in PGDCA with scholarship being a diploma holder in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible for admission through MHT CET after scoring 64% in PCM? Which one is a better course between CSE, Electronics and Telecommunication, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  12. How may I get details about rules an regulations at government polytechnic Ahmednagar? I'm doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication and in 5th sem
  13. Can I get admission for electronics and telecommunication engineering in Jadhav University after securing 69 rank in ST category in WBJEE?
  14. Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  15. Admission procedure to study M.E./M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering in Osmania University?
  16. Can I get admission to study B.Tech Petroleum after completion of Diploma Electronics and Telecommunication?
  17. Future prospects of doing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunicaton?
  18. Procedure of direct second year admission for Electronics & Telecommunication Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
9th January 2011, 01:15 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: How to take admission in Telecommunication?

hello Raghavendra,

First of all i would like to tell you that you should give the necessary details when you post a question here. I feel your question is incomplete.
Because you should mention what kind of course,
eg. Electronics and telecommunication

For such courses, you need to write Entrance exam such as
AIEEE
IIT JEE, etc

And you can choose your course from this.
Some of the best institution which offer telecommunication course are
IIT's
NIT's , etc

All the best.
Thank you.
9th January 2011, 08:40 PM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

You can apply for entrance exam held at state level or national level.
Some colleges even conduct there on entrance exam for candidates.
You will then get a seat in college on the basis of your merit rank n entrance exam.
But basically you should have scored 50 % at 10+2 level or should have passed an equivalent exam.

Best of Luck!!!!!!!
10th January 2011, 12:39 AM
rihhu
Member+

hi so you have interest in telecommunications
so there is a process which you have to follow
first of all you have crack few exams
iit
aieee
or your state exams
then you are able to crack them then you are eligible to get into some good colleges
iit kharakpur
iit kanpur
iit chennai
etc.

most of the nits
and some good state colleges
all the best
good luck
27th August 2013, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

I live in Hyderabad I have passed my inter in 2011 in subject of pre enginering i got B grade i want to take admission in telecommunication can u tale me authentic universities ..
27th August 2013, 02:37 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi..................!

You can apply for entrance exam held at state level or national level.
Some colleges even conduct there on entrance exam for candidates.

You will then get a seat in college on the basis of your merit rank n entrance exam.
But basically you should have scored 50 % at 10+2 level or should have passed an equivalent exam.

then you are able to crack them then you are eligible to get into some good colleges
iit kharakpur
iit kanpur
iit chennai
etc.

most of the nits

@ BEST OF LUCK @
27th August 2013, 02:54 PM
divya vuda
Junior Member+

Red face Re: How to take admission in Telecommunication?

hi so you have interest in telecommunications
so there is a process which you have to follow
first of all you have crack few exams
iit
aieee
or your state exams
iit kharakpur
iit kanpur
iit chennai
etc.

most of the nits
all the best
good luck
27th August 2013, 11:57 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by chauha View Post
Hi,
i Raghavendra chauhan i want to take admission in telecommunication plz tell me that how can i do it?

thanks& regards

Raghavendra chauhan
There are two entry mode through which you can take admission in Telecommunication Engineering course.These entry scheme are :-
  1. Through Polytechnic Entrance exam for taking admission in 3 year Diploma course.
  2. Through IIT-JEE Entrance exam for taking admission in 4 years Bachelor degree engineering course.
Eligibility required for Polytechnic entrance exam :-
~Candidates minimum educational qualification should be class X pass out with English as one of the compulsory paper.
~Candidates minimum marks in class X should be 60% for General & OBC candidates and 50% for SC & ST Candidates.
~Candidates minimum age should be 15 years.

Polytechnic Written exam will include questions from these sections :-

Subjective Section :
  • Physics.
  • Chemistry.
  • Mathematics.
General Section :
  • General Intelligence.
  • English Grammar.
  • General Knowledge.
Eligibility required for IIT-JEE entrance exam :-
~Candidates minimum educational qualification should be class XIIth pass pout from recognized board/university with Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.
~Candidates minimum marks in class XII should be 70%.
~Candidates age should not be above 25 years.

IIT-JEE Exam will be conducted in two phases.These are JEE Mains and JEE Advanced.Candidates who will qualify in JEE Mains exam will be eligible to appear in JEE Advanced Exam.Through JEE Advanced Exam candidates will be able to take admission in IIT Engineering Colleges if their Ranking will be under 1,500.Candidates who will qualify in JEE Mains exam will be eligible to take admission in NIT Engineering Colleges if their Ranking will be under 1,50,000.

Written exam of Joint Engineering Test(IIT-JEE) will have questions from Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics of Inter level.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?