3rd February 2018, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have recently passed 12th with PCM. What to do to become an Assistant Loco Pilot?

What should I do after 12th with PCM to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot if I have no ITI certificate of any stream and also not have a degree or diploma in engineering? Is it necessary to have a degree or diploma in engineering or ITI certificate of any stream to apply? If there is any another process to eligible to apply for ALP can you please answer me in detail?

9th February 2018, 07:59 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have recently passed 12th with PCM. What to do to become an Assistant Loco Pilot?

Yes, you have to pursue ITI or diploma course, if you want to appear for Loco Pilot entrance examination conducted by RRB.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed ITI or Diploma from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-28 years.

So, you need the above-mentioned qualification to appear for the examination. For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
12th February 2018, 12:05 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Default Re: I have recently passed 12th with PCM. What to do to become an Assistant Loco Pilot?

Hello,

The Railway recruitment board releases the recruitment notification for the Assistant Loco Pilot and technician posts.

Candidates who want to apply for the railway posts can apply for these jobs from official RRB Websites if they fulfill the eligibility criteria.

The eligibility for the ALP recruitment is as follows:

Educational: Must have matriculation plus ITI or Diploma in engineering in relevant trades from the recognized university.

Age limit: From 18 to 28 years old. Upper Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates.

The Selection procedure consist following stages:
Stage-1 computer based test
Stage-2 computer based test
Physical test
Document verification

Check the complete information to avoid any problem during the filling the application form. All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?