3rd February 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for Assistant Loco Pilot? Am I eligible having done Diploma and 12th?

I have completed my 10+2 and I have also done Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with lateral entry. Now I am thinking to apply for Assistant Loco Pilot. Am I eligible for it?

Related Questions:
9th February 2018, 01:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Assistant Loco Pilot? Am I eligible having done Diploma and 12th?

The eligibility criteria for post of Assistant Loco Pilot:

>>Candidate must have done diploma in engineering from a recognized institute. You can apply for this post in Railway after diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

>>The age limit for post of ALP is 18-28 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

The last date to apply for exam is 5th March, 2018.
9th February 2018, 06:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for Assistant Loco Pilot? Am I eligible having done Diploma and 12th?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Assistant Loco Pilot examination. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is that candidate must have passed diploma or ITI from a recognised institute.

The entrance examination will be conducted by Railway Recruitment Board.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in written, interview, and physical fitness will become eligible for final recruitment.

For detail information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
9th February 2018, 08:31 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Recently, Railway Recruitment Board has released notification for Assistant Loco Pilot. The eligibility for this post is:

Diploma in engineering from a recognized institute of India. Final year diploma candidates can also apply for the exam.

Age criteria is 18-28 years. Three years upper age relaxation to OBC and five years to SC/ST candidates.

You are eligible for Assistant Loco Pilot after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?