10th March 2018, 09:05 AM

I made a mistake while filling the form for JIPMER 2018. How to make correction?

Sir, during the submission of JIPMER 2018 application form I make mistake in the column "month and year of passing plus two". What can I do now?

23rd March 2018, 09:57 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: I made a mistake while filling the form for JIPMER 2018. How to make correction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68049 View Post
Sir, during the submission of JIPMER 2018 application form I make mistake in the column "month and year of passing plus two". What can I do now?
* Once application is submitted, candidate alone is responsible for the correction of the uploaded data.

* The application once submitted is FINAL and NO request for change in any data is filled by the applicant will be entertained at any stage.

* In case the candidate has found any error of entry committed by him/her in the application form, a new application has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee. The earlier application will automatically stand cancelled.

* No E-Mail or written communication will be entertained in this regard.
16th March 2019, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: I made a mistake while filling the form for JIPMER 2018. How to make correction?

i made a mistake while applying jipmer form? can i change my uploaded photo after submitting the form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?