8th September 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

If the candidate finishes graduation in correspondence with 12th then is he eligible to attend the IAS exam?

if the candidate finished graduation in correspondence with out +2 is eligible to attend the exam?

16th September 2011, 04:28 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: If the candidate finishes graduation in correspondence with 12th then is he eligible to attend the IAS exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if the candidate finished graduation in correspondence with out +2 is eligible to attend the exam?
Civil Service Examination for the top posts like IAS/IPS/IFS

This is the common examination for all the above mentioned three services and also to the 20 other services which I have not mentioned like IRS,ISS,ITS etc.,

Civil Service examination is the examination conducted by UPSC i.e., Union Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria for Civil Service examination is
->To have a degree certificate in any discipline.
->To complete 21 years of minimum age to be called as eligible candidate.

there is no particular stress on +2 education in the examination code. the only thing is the candidate who is appearing for Civil Service examination must complete his/her degree from a recognized Indian University.

So you are also eligible for UPSC Exam I guess. Upto my knowledge.

Finishing graduation is important than how it got completed the graduation may be completed in Correspondence or also in regular mode it doesn't matter much.

for the original examination code once visit to the official web link of UPSC which is the governing authority to conduct Civil Service examination.

I'm providing you the official web link Just Click here

Regards

~AdityA~
16th September 2011, 04:51 PM
bhabanisankardas

Location: Jaypurkilla(Near Pipili College), Pipili, Puri, Orissa, India 752104
Default Re: If the candidate finishes graduation in correspondence with 12th then is he eligible to attend the IAS exam?

Dear,

No confusion about it. UPSC conduct Civil Service examinations in every year.

Eligibility:
1. Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
2. 21-35 minimum age for all Category.

Please refer http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks & Regards,
16th September 2011, 04:53 PM
bhabanisankardas

Default Re: If the candidate finishes graduation in correspondence with 12th then is he eligible to attend the IAS exam?

Dear,

No confusion about it. UPSC conduct Civil Service examinations in every year.

Eligibility:
2. 21-35 minimum age for all Category.

Please refer http://www.upsc.gov.in

Thanks & Regards,
16th September 2011, 05:10 PM
bhabanisankardas

Dear,

Well UPSC conduct all civil service exams in every year.

Eligibility:

2. 21 must be minimum age.

Pls refer http://www.upsc.gov.in

Regards,
16th September 2011, 11:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friend,

If your graduation course is UGC approved then you are eligible for IAS exam.

This exam is conducted by UPSC in onece time in year.

Those candiadte are graduate from any recognized university with any dicipline are eligible for IAS exam.

But your age should be in between 22 to 30 years old.Age relaxation is provide for SC/ST/OBC category as per govt rule.

The maximum attempts for SC/ST candiadte is Unlimited. For OBC candiadte it is 7 years and for general candidate it will be 5 years.

Also you must be in citizen in India

Thanks
17th November 2011, 12:02 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

Civil Service Examination for the top posts like IAS/IPS/IFS

This is the common examination for all the above mentioned three services and also to the 20 other services which I have not mentioned like IRS,ISS,ITS etc.,

Civil Service examination is the examination conducted by UPSC i.e., Union Public Service Commission.

The eligibility criteria for Civil Service examination is
->To have a degree certificate in any discipline.
->To complete 21 years of minimum age to be called as eligible candidate.

there is no particular stress on +2 education in the examination code. the only thing is the candidate who is appearing for Civil Service examination must complete his/her degree from a recognized Indian University.

So you are also eligible for UPSC Exam I guess. Upto my knowledge.

Finishing graduation is important than how it got completed the graduation may be completed in Correspondence or also in regular mode it doesn't matter much.

for the original examination code once visit to the official web link of UPSC which is the governing authority to conduct Civil Service examination.

I'm providing you the official web link Just Click here
16th February 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

i have done my BA from IGNOU without having 10 2..... am i eligible for IAS exam, Naveen
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?