23rd May 2011, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

If I clear GRE then do American Universities take into account the percentage obtained in Masters?

if ib clear gre do the american universities also take into account the percentage obtained in masters

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam to clear GRE or IELTS to pursue Masters in Public Health course from American University?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to do MS after completing B.E production
  4. What is the criteria followed for getting scholarship to do masters in US?
  5. Percentage of marks in B.Tech and score required in GRE and TOEFL for admission in American universities? -- [New]
  6. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE
  7. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  9. What course we can take up in USA after completing B.D.S in India?
  10. Difference between GRE international and GRE general? What test is required to apply for american universities?
  11. MCA first class pass can do MS from US? Do I have to clear GRE and TOEFL if already leaving in US? Universities providing MS in Computer Science in Rocky Mount location?
  12. How to apply in universities to do masters in computers after completing B.Tech with 76%
  13. Is it required to clear GRE exam for getting admission in Art&Crafts universities in abroad?
  14. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  15. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  16. List of top 20 USA universities for doing masters in US?
  17. Which are the available courses for masters in IT in good universities in US?
  18. Which universities will I get after scoring 103(250+780) in GRE?
30th May 2011, 06:38 PM
Ankur agrawal

Default Re: If I clear GRE then do American Universities take into account the percentage obtained in Masters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if ib clear gre do the american universities also take into account the percentage obtained in masters
hii,

If you clear the GRE and want to take admission in american university you should apply for that after your selection you will be appera for that through visa process .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?