18th May 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

If I failed in 2 subjects of 12th board exam with just 2 and 1 marks then how much marks should I have to cover in retest?

If I fail in 12th science board exam in 2 subjects with 2 and 1 marks, so how much marks should I have to cover in retest exam?

Related Questions:
  1. In how many subjects I can apply for retest if failed in 2 subjects of 12th CBSE? Does CBSE offer Grace marks?
  2. Can I get increment in marks if failed in two subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam and applied for revaluation?
  3. Can I get admission in Graduation if failed in 2 subjects of 12th WBCHSE?
  4. What happens if I fail in my 6th subject in 12th board and pass in rest of the subjects?
  5. Should I reappear for all subjects in 12th WBCHSE Board exam if failed in Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  6. Am I eligible for IIT-JEE having secured an aggregate of 67% in PCM but 59% in Maths?
  7. What is the passing marks in all subjects of 12th Science CBSE Board exam?
  8. How to calculate HS exam average marks under West Bengal Board?
  9. If I fail in 3 subjects in 12th boards do I have to write all the papers or only the failed papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Do we require aggregate of 4 subjects of 12th std for clerk exam? I've got 62% marks in best 4 subjects while 58% overall
  11. Can I rejoin if failed in 12th HSEB Board exam?
  12. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  13. What should I do if failed in 12th Science GSEB Board exam?
  14. What should I do if failed in Mathematics but qualified in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  15. Should I apply for Board exam of all subjects if failed in one subject of 12th WBCHSE?
  16. Can I qualify if score 16 marks and 43 marks in two different subject of 12th BSEB exam?
  17. Can I apply for all subjects if failed in Chemistry of 12th ISC?
  18. Can a 12th board student of Hyderabad apply for Karnataka CET?
18th May 2016, 08:17 PM
parth lathiya

Default Re: If I failed in 2 subjects of 12th board exam with just 2 and 1 marks then how much marks should I have to cover in retest?

If you are really giving a retest then you don't have to worry about the marks. The clearing marks are the same as it were before. Might be around 33.
18th May 2016, 08:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: If I failed in 2 subjects of 12th board exam with just 2 and 1 marks then how much marks should I have to cover in retest?

You will be considered as a failed candidate even if you have failed with just 1 or 2 marks required to qualify the examination. To qualify the examination, you must have to secure minimum qualifying marks in your retest. The qualifying marks for most of the examinations will be 35% out of total marks for which examination is conducted.
19th May 2016, 07:53 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If I fail in 12th science board exam in 2 subjects with 2 and 1 marks, so how much marks should I have to cover in retest exam?
To get promoted in next class, you must qualified at least the minimum marks which is 33 for 12th standard.
Since your marks is less with 2 or 1 marks from qualifying marks you are considered fail.
Next time you should obtain at least that minimum qualifying marks to pass successfully in intermediate examination.
19th May 2016, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

After result how many days the retest is conducted by cbse..
If there any compartment in any one of the subject..??
25th May 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the rules of retest of 12th science and what are the passing marks in retest??
20th March 2018, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

If I fail in 2 subjects in GSEB exam 12th std when can I give retest? Can I get admission in college the same year If I pass the retest?
14th May 2018, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Students are fail in two subject so students was fail in 12 exam or supply who categories
23rd May 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

How many students can take supplementary exams in 12th class in mp board?
8th June 2019, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

If i have failed in two subjects in feb 2019 exam if i appear only for these two subjects in the month of july and if i clear both the subjects what percentage of marks will be considered i am confuse as somebody says if you clear in these two subjects your over all percentage will be calculated as 35% some body says no only these two subjects marks will be consider as 35% rest remains the same
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?