9th January 2012, 04:56 PM

Information about the BSNL JTO exam? I am studying final year B.Tech ENTC

Sir currently I am studying in Final year B.Tech. ENTC. I have to give the BSNL JTO exam. So I want appropriate information about Exam. When exam is going to take place?

10th July 2012, 10:03 PM
nandhinibaskaranaero

Default Re: Information about the BSNL JTO exam? I am studying final year B.Tech ENTC

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Sir currently I am studying in Final year B.Tech. ENTC. I have to give the BSNL JTO exam. So I want appropriate information about Exam. When exam is going to take place?
BSNL is inviting application for the post of Junior Telecom Officers

Educational Qualification: Candidate must possess the following educational qualification must complete Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology or equivalent Engineering degree in any of the following disciplines from a recognized engineering college / university.

Salary (Pay Scale) : Rs. 16400-40500 (IDA Pattern)

Vacancy Name:Junior Telecom Officers (JTOs)

Age limit and relaxation : Applicant age limit required between Thirty years (30) , Relaxation for PWD- up to 10 years for OC- 15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC.

How to Apply for this Post : Applicant need to download application format prescribed by BSNL available at www.upw.bsnl.co.in. After fill in the right way send within the last date 12/12/2011 to the official address : Dy. General Manager (HR&Admn.), Office of CGMT, U.P.(W) Telecom Circle, BSNL, First floor Shastri Nagar Telephone Exchange, Tejgarhi Chauk, Meerut-250004 (UP).

About BSNL : Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is an Indian state-owned telecommunications company headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?