26th August 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Information about the Indian Navy Test? What is the syllabus of the exam?

i have done my 12th standard now i want to join indian navy so would you please tell me about test and syllabus?

27th August 2011, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the Indian Navy Test? What is the syllabus of the exam?

i m a student of btech final yr in computer science i want to join indian navy or indian air force?
18th October 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the Indian Navy Test? What is the syllabus of the exam?

i am studying 12th science.i want to joined navy.what is the prossiers to enter in navy?what is the salery?
10th December 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

i am girl and i am in 12 so can i join indian nevy and what is qualification
28th February 2012, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Want to know that how can i join navy and i am in cls12 science
27th March 2012, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

I WANT JOB IN THE MICROSOFT. I COMPLETED MY B.E. FROM K J SOMAIYA.
DO U HAVE ANY ?
2nd July 2012, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

in india where the entrence exam will be held?????
24th July 2012, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th and i m very much intersted to know about Indian navy.What kind of qualification is required?And which type of entrence exam we have to give?
8th August 2012, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10th and iam very much intersted to know about indian navy
24th September 2012, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th science. I want to join indian navy. I am very much interested navy. How to give enterence exam
8th December 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Sallybus of indian navy
18th February 2013, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir,i am studying engineering(B.E) first year.i want jpin indian navy.it possible
22nd March 2013, 03:10 AM
Unregistered

I'm the student of 12th std.with pcm so please tell me about how i can join
6th April 2013, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

Now I am in 12th Commerce. Nd after 12th i want 2 join indian navy.. So wht should i do. Wht qualification is required.??
30th April 2013, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

Hi..m nazia khanum..m in class 12 nd my dream is aftr completd my higher secondary i want to join indian navy only...
1st December 2013, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

what is syllabus for soilar post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?