28th April 2012, 06:15 PM
bitsback

How could I get a job after scoring less than 60% in B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

sir im murari kumar and im b.tech of electronics and communication and i score less than 60% and i scared that i could not get job.
so please kindly help me to get out of this problem.

29th August 2012, 07:27 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How could I get a job after scoring less than 60% in B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?

You can find various jobs that match with your profile. Certain jobs specify minimum pass in engineering degree as the qualification requirement. Such details can be collected from the official portal of the concerned organization. You can get in to trainee level jobs in private sector. After gaining enough experience, you can move to much higher job positions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?