1st December 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

MCA after 6 years of job experience in IT

Hello people, Is fulltime MCA after 6 years of job experience advisable. I dont want to do any part time courses. What would be job prospect and future.
Please advice.

Related Questions:
  1. MCA after 6 years of job experience in IT sector? What would be further job prospect? -- [New]
  2. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  3. What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?
  4. Is it possible to get an IT job at MNC level 5 after 48% marks in Inter, 75% in MCA and 3 years experience in MSBI & SQL server?
  5. How can I get job in Tata Steel if completed MCA and having 5 years of work experience in IT field?
  6. Can I get Job in IT sector after the completion of MCA 6 years back?
  7. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having completed MCA and having 2 years of experience?
  8. Can I get DBA job after MCA course?
  9. Will I get the job in TCS with 2 years of experience?
  10. Government Job Opportunities for MCA with 6 years experience?
  11. Procedure to get a job without job experience?
  12. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field?
  13. How can I pursue Ph.D in Computer Science being a candidate having completed MCA course and with 3 years of experience as Computer Teacher and another 3 years in Industry?
  14. Government jobs for MCA with work experience? How to prepare and any courses required? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a job in college after completing MCA with 72%?
  16. Which university is the best for MCA? Which practical courses to do for better job opportunities?
  17. Job options available after completing MCA with 1 year experience in Dot Net?
  18. Any government job for MCA passed students with 8 month experience from well known software company?
24th December 2014, 11:02 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: MCA after 6 years of job experience in IT

DOING MCA AFTER 6 YEARS IT EXPERIENCE:

Nope, it's definitely not advisable to do MCA after 6 years of IT experience as it would not add any value at all even if you do that. The better option to go forward is to take MBA which might help you to take the job based on Management i.e team Manager in your present company so that you can see yourself climbing up the career ladder.

Doing MCA taking a break will affect your further future career if you fail to get a good job again. So, it's better not to do it and try to prepare yourself well for exams like GMAT which would give an opportunity for you to pursue MBA overseas in good colleges which will sure add more weightage for the course and probably get a good job overseas as well since you have a very good 6 years experience in IT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?