21st July 2016, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in software industry if I know C language after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication branch?

Can I get the jobs in the software industry to know C language,, after completing my b.tech from EC branch??? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? What would be the minimum criteria required for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  2. How to get placed in a core companies?
  3. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  4. Courses which can be done in different areas after B.E ECE?
  5. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  6. How to enter into software industry after passing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation with 69.14%
  7. What software courses I need to compete to get a job in MNC after completion of Electronics and Instrumentation course?
  8. What is the criteria to apply for job after electronics and communication
  9. Which are the software courses that can I go for after B.E applied electronics and engineering to increase my chances in software industry?
  10. Scope in electronics and communication field after b.tech ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Jobs in software after doing B.Tech from Electronics & communication Engineering branch?
  12. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  13. Which field should I choose if I am interested in engineering?
  14. What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  15. Can I get a job in software company after completion of B.Tech in ECE and experience in electronics related company?
  16. Which language to choose between Java and .NET? Which is better in software industry? Does Language Selection affect my campus section?
  17. Should an engineer do MBA if he's not interested in Software Industry jobs? Which streams, colleges and universities to prefer?
  18. Which course is best after completion of diploma Electronics and Communication engineering? -- [New]
21st July 2016, 08:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in software industry if I know C language after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get the jobs in the software industry to know C language,, after completing my b.tech from EC branch??? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? What would be the minimum criteria required for the same?
You have sound knowledge in C language, So you can apply software company.

Eligibility criteria for software industry:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for software industry is 60%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for software companies recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?