20th March 2012, 10:21 PM
MeNj

Am I allowed to go for B.A after completing graduation? Should I go for M.A?

I am pursuing b.tech and am in my 3rd year, but I've always felt inclined towards
literature. I would like to know if I should and am allowed to go for BA (lit) after completing graduation or should I go for MA now?

19th April 2013, 11:33 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Am I allowed to go for B.A after completing graduation? Should I go for M.A?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeNj View Post
I am pursuing b.tech and am in my 3rd year, but I've always felt inclined towards
literature. I would like to know if I should and am allowed to go for BA (lit) after completing graduation or should I go for MA now?
Hi Menj
The MA in literature develops literary, critical, and creative knowledge, preparing candidates for a variety of professional careers and/or further graduate study. The MA requires a minimum of 33 hours of coursework
In which area you want to do literature you have not mentioned

For MA English literature details i am giving you
University of Colorado Boulder Pdf am attaching you go through that

All the Best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf english.colorado.Degree-requirements.pdf(151.1 KB, 98 views)
20th April 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I allowed to go for B.A after completing graduation? Should I go for M.A?

i am doing BA
after completing BA shod i go for MA???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?