27th September 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to clear any other exam alongwith TOEFL for studying abroad?

I want to go abroad to pursue further education. But i need to know if i require to clear any other test alongwith toefl?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about TOEFL?
  2. Chances of studying in Abroad with TOEFL scorecard for a candidate who has scored low marks in 12th?
  3. When is the right time to start preparing for GRE and TOEFL? Criteria of arrears to study Abroad? Is self study enough?
  4. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Chances of going abroad after clearing GRE -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the possibility of studying abroad after clearing 2 backlogs in first attempts in 3rd and 4th year?
  7. Whether TOFEL-GRE is necessary for pursuing higher education in abroad?
  8. Can I study MDS in Abroad after completing BDS in India? Job opportunities in Abroad?
  9. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for TOEFL for B.Com student?
  10. Without TOEFL exam can't I get admission in MBA in Abroad?
  11. How much marks I have to score in GRE to study MS in any good university in Abroad? Important subjects for preparation? Should I have to appear in TOEFL also?
  12. Information about higher studies in Foreign for B.E. student?
  13. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  14. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  15. Should I have to appear in TOEFL along with GRE to study PhD in Biochemistry in Abroad?
  16. Information about TOEFL and GRE exam?
  17. TOEFL or IELTS, which is better to appear for studying MCA with scholarship in Abroad?
  18. Which entrance is need to be cleared for doing MS from foreign?
27th September 2015, 09:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to clear any other exam alongwith TOEFL for studying abroad?

TOEFL is a English Language Proficiency test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. The examinations that you need to appear depends upon the course and country you wish to pursue your higher studies. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in US universities then, you must have to appear in GRE/GMAT examinations along with TOEFL examination. If you are interested to pursue your higher studies in foreign countries like Germany, Canada, Denmark, Sweden, etc., appearing in TOEFL examination is sufficient for getting admission in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?