18th February 2016, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Correspondence course of M.pharmacy abroad after completing B.Pharmacy in India?

I have done my B.Pharm and I wish to do my M.Pharm, I wish to know whether there is any correspondence course available in M.Pharm in which University in INDIA and ABROAD and which place offers the cheap and best ,and are these Certificate valid for further careers in INDIA and ABROAD.

20th February 2018, 03:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Correspondence course of M.pharmacy abroad after completing B.Pharmacy in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my B.Pharm and I wish to do my M.Pharm, I wish to know whether there is any correspondence course available in M.Pharm in which University in INDIA and ABROAD and which place offers the cheap and best ,and are these Certificate valid for further careers in INDIA and ABROAD.

Candidates can study Master of Pharmacy or Master of Clinical Pharmacy or MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences course online distance learning in various abroad countries. Some of the colleges / universities offering Master of Pharmacy online distance learning are given below:

Robert Gordon University - Official Website

Keele University - Official Website

Cardiff University - Official Website

University of Kent - Official Website

The University of Manchester - Official Website

Ulster University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?