18th June 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required to join MBA in government college?

In govt college what is the minimum percentage of to join the mba govt college?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  3. Minimum percentage required for MBA? Which is the best college in Assam?
  4. List of top government colleges for MBA in Bangalore under Bangalore university? Minimum percentage required for admission? Fee structure in government colleges?
  5. Minimum Percentage of Marks required in Bachelors Degree to join MBA course?
  6. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical) so that I can get a good college in US for MS/MBA?
  7. How to do B.Ed after scoring 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in PG
  8. Percentage required for admission in government polytechnic college?
  9. Required Percentage of marks to join MBBS in Government College in Gujarat?
  10. What is the minimum percentage for MBA?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course? -- [New]
  12. Minimum percentage required to join NDA college in Pune?
  13. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  14. What is the minimum percentage required to get a government job?
  15. Minimum percentage required to get admission in government medical colleges of Ahmedabad and Baroda?
  16. Procedure for admission in government engineering college? Minimum percentage required?
  17. Procedure for admission in government engineering college? Minimum percentage required?
  18. Minimum qualification and percentage required to get admission in company secretaryship course? After graduating in B.A with 48% marks can I join this course?
22nd June 2012, 10:53 AM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required to join MBA in government college?

Dear friend,

If you want to do MBA in future after completing your B.com course and want to know the minimum required percentage in degree.

The minimum required academic qualification for joining MBA course is degree with any stream with minimum 50% marks in degree from recognized university. For SC/ST candidates 45%marks in degree is required.

There is no age limit to do MBA course.

You need to write entrance exam to get admission into MBA course.

The following are some of the popular entrance exams for joining MBA.

-CAT (Common Admission Test)

-MAT (Management Aptitude Test)

-GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)

-XAT

-SNAP etc.

All the best.
20th August 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

I have 49.6% in graduation so is i am eligible for the admission in bangalore university for mba?
10th May 2017, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have scored my ug percent in ba corporate economy is 56percent can I apply for MBA course for regular college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?