16th February 2017, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get caste certificate in Haryana, being from Bihar?

I am belong to Paswan caste which is under SC category in Bihar, but I lived in Haryana and finished my 10th and 12th from Haryana. I need caste certificate but this caste is not in Haryana. What should I do?

16th February 2017, 10:15 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to get caste certificate in Haryana, being from Bihar?

If this cost is not considered as SC caste in Haryana then you can't make your caste certificate, over there as every state has its own law, rules and regulations, but you can make it from Bihar and can avail the benefits from Bihar. If you are planning to give any exam, then fill the form from Bihar and select the examination centre as well as a job location in Bihar it will be helpful.
17th February 2017, 06:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get caste certificate in Haryana, being from Bihar?

You can't get reservation benefit in other state government jobs or exams. You can only apply for reservation benefit in central government and Bihar state government jobs only. If you belong to Bihar, then you will get reservation in Bihar only.

Also, make sure that your caste comes under both central as well as state government list of castes for SC category reservation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?