10th April 2012, 02:40 PM
dilip_mn

Names of the colleges where I can get admission in B.Ed? I have scored 47% in graduation

sir i got 47% marks in graduation.i want to take admission in B.ed course.kindly tell the name of college from where i can get admission in B.ed?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for CTET exam if I have scored only 44% marks in Graduation? -- [New]
  2. In which colleges can I get after scoring 46%? Names of the colleges in which I can get?
  3. Am I eligible for B.Ed after scoring 48% in graduation(B.Com)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Names of the government colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Names of the government colleges in whcih I can get admission after scoring 48 marks in AIEEE and 135 marks in MHT CET?
  7. What is the criteria for MDU B.E regular? I have scored 49.5% in my graduation from DU
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of B.Sc with 49% marks? List of college names and fees for the B.Ed course?
  9. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  10. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  11. Where can I join for MBA after passing B.Com with 48%?
  12. List of colleges offering admission in MBA with less than 50% marks in graduation?
  13. Can I apply for B.Ed course? I have scored 44% in graduation
  14. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  15. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  16. Can I opt for MBA in IT being a candidate of Commerce stream?
  17. Is it possible to get admission into B.Ed college with 52.5%? List of B.Ed colleges in Delhi?
  18. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
12th July 2012, 10:40 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Names of the colleges where I can get admission in B.Ed? I have scored 47% in graduation

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilip_mn View Post
sir i got 47% marks in graduation.i want to take admission in B.ed course.kindly tell the name of college from where i can get admission in B.ed?

To get admission in to the Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, in most of the recognized Institutions, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree or/and Masters Degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University or Institution. Exemption of qualifying marks is there for the reserved candidates. Admission is based either through Entrance Examination or merit of marks obtained in the qualifying Examination, whatever be the admission criteria of the Institute of concern. The duration of the program is one academic year.

The Pune University, however considers candidates who have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Hence, one may refer to the admission authority of the University.
23rd August 2019, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the colleges where I can get admission in B.Ed? I have scored 47% in graduation

Hi. I got 47%in b.a. I got 1436 rank in TS ed.cet but in counseling they rejected me by saying that am having only 47%. I want to do b.ed. is there any chance to do b.ed .even by any private college?
Please clear my doubt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?