27th December 2011, 04:29 PM
bap1264

Is NET conducted for the subject of Rural Management?

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to do rural management under Atkal University? Is there any entrance exam in rural management?
  2. Can I appear in UGC NET after completing M.A in Rural Development?
  3. In which subject should I appear in NET after passing masters degree in the subject of rural development?
  4. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC?
  5. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  6. In which subject can I appear in NET after passing masters degree in rural development?
  7. IGNOU Master of Arts Rural Development-Rural Development Planning and Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Which subjects can I appear for UGC NET Exam having completed MA in Rural Development? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there separate exam of NET and JRF conducted by UGC for Sociology subject?
  10. In which subject should I appear for NET?
  11. Which subject I should opt for PhD if completed Master of Rural Management & Development and M.Sc(Economics)? -- [New]
  12. How to do MBA in Rural Management? I have completed my graduation
  13. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  14. Information about the course of Rural Management? List of institutions near Chandigarh which offer Rural engineering Courses?
  15. Which subject should I choose for UGC NET exam?
  16. Which subject should I choose in NET 2015?
  17. How to do internship from Tata Steel? I am doing rural management
  18. Which courses do we need to complete to prepare for NET exam?
28th December 2011, 02:27 AM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is NET conducted for the subject of Rural Management?

National Eligibility Test

NET exam conducted by UGC two times in a year in the month of june and december for jrf and lecturership.

Qualification for NET Exam is, post graduate with 55% marks in any subject from any recognised university.

you can select that subject by which you have completed your Post Graduation for this exam.

Age-there is no upper age Limit for Lectureship.
For JRF Exam- Maximum 28 years for general.(Relaxation for other category).

I am giving below link, to click that link you can see all net subject and you
can get that subject which you want.

NET SUBJECT

www.ugc.ac.in
28th December 2011, 08:47 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by bap1264 View Post
NET Stands for National Eligiblity Test and this examination is Conducted by UGC Twice in a year and the examination is Conducted in June and December every year, For this year NET Examination was completed and if you have completed your Post graduate degree course in Rural Management with minimum 55% marks, then you are eligible for NET Examination.

You can choose these subjects in NET, If your Rural Management Subjects is not availiable in the NET List.

You can choose these subjects in NET :

>> Management including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/ Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)

>> Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management

All these are related subjects, If your subject is not Mentioned in NET list then you can choose any one of the Subjects in NET Examination.

So, please wait for June 2012 NET Examination Notification and then apply for NET Examination Online and for more Information check official website :

http://ugcnetonline.in
23rd March 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i have completed M.Sc. in Fashion Technology. Am I eligible for appearing in UGC NET in the subject of Home science? Please help..
19th July 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA in Rural Management from Amity University, Noida.
I want to enter the Academic world, so interested for NET exam.
Is there any subjects regarding my topic?
Or else, I am eligible to go for NET exam in Rural Development!!!
Please Suggest.....
21st November 2012, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any subject that one can opt for in net exam after having done MBA in rural management?? Opting for Management would not be a good choice as it covers a broad range of topics whereas rural management is a niche field that deals with specifics related to rural development.
20th September 2019, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

is rural management has a wide scope in shaping rural india ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?