24th June 2010, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

OBC certificate in local language okay for ACIO Exam? or must be in English?

sir/madam,
I have got admission ticket for Assst. Central Intelligence Officer. Can you please provide detailed syllabus and previous question papers. I also want to know that i have an OBC certificate in local language. Is it O.K or should it be in English and alsoin which format should it be. Please reply soon to the below mentioned e-mail address:
[email protected]

Thank you sir/madam

26th June 2010, 02:23 AM
garg.satish0
Senior Member++++

Default Re: OBC certificate in local language okay for ACIO Exam? or must be in English?

congratulations!! as you have recieved your hall ticket since they are too strict about the forms and large number of forms are rejected every year by them .

~you need to provide your OBC certificate in english or hindi only as specified in the point 4th in general instructions in the attachment provided by me.

~the official language to be used anywhere regarding this exam is ENGLISH or HINDI only . you cannot use local or provisional languages.The format followed should be one which is prescribed as per the notifications by GOVERNMENT OF INDIA and the notifications which are prescribed by the STATE GOVERNMENTS are not to be followed .

~for more details , you can visit the website http://www.mha.gov.in regarding the examination and vacancies....

~the entrance exam is expected to be held on 11-7-2010 , you need to continue studying the employment newspaper . for more details you can refer to the employment news published on 19th september 2009 .

~Selection is done via a Written Test comprising of two papers in which paper 1 consists of objective questions from G.K. ,arithmetic and english language and
paper 2 consists of descriptive questions from essay and precis writing . You need to prepare well for english and arithmetic since their level is too good .

you can visit 1) http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2008/...tax-assistant/ for arithematic sample papers

2) http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2008/...ruitment-exam/ for reasoning sample questions and

3) http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2008/...dit-sept-2007/ for g.k. sample questions for ACIO entrance exam

best of luck!!!
cheers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Asst. Central Intelligence Officer details.pdf(88.7 KB, 156 views)
26th June 2010, 02:10 PM
lonelyryan

Default Re: OBC certificate in local language okay for ACIO Exam? or must be in English?

dear freind there is no problem if you are havingobc certificate in local language.........it is accepted by all.....like i have given my obc certificate in hindi in iit......
30th June 2010, 02:23 AM
SJ.18
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam,
I have got admission ticket for Assst. Central Intelligence Officer. Can you please provide detailed syllabus and previous question papers. I also want to know that i have an OBC certificate in local language. Is it O.K or should it be in English and alsoin which format should it be. Please reply soon to the below mentioned e-mail address:
[email protected]

Thank you sir/madam

Hi
There is no problem with your certificate but for conformation please check their official site.
You can get model paper from below given site.
http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/10/intelligence-bureau-52-assistant-central-intelligence-officers-acio-2009
Good luck
30th June 2010, 08:26 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you need to submit your OBC in hini or engish because it is an official work and they need to understand and verify your OBC so kindly,get it translated...either in Hindi or English.
12th July 2010, 10:27 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

hai
Its not at all ok dear. This is because it is not necessary that they can follow local languages. So you have to fill up in english language. If the language is specified either in english/hindi you can submit in hindi.
15th October 2010, 08:29 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Smile Re: OBC certificate in local language okay for ACIO Exam? or must be in English?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir/madam,
[email protected]

Thank you sir/madam
dear friend,

There will be no problem with your certificate.they only see and conform the offficial seal.seal obiviously in english or hindi.

You can get model paper from below given site.
http://www.gjtutorial.com/news/2009/10/intelligence-bureau-52-assistant-central-intelligence-officers-acio-2009

Good luck.
4th November 2010, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

how to get an obc certificate from central govt if any one has state govt level
20th March 2012, 05:02 PM
krishna8943567hy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyryan View Post
dear freind there is no problem if you are havingobc certificate in local language.........it is accepted by all.....like i have given my obc certificate in hindi in iit......
sir i have the obc Certificate in hindi .can i use it in all iit like iisc /iitb
plz reply me on my mail id: [email protected] thanks in advance...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?