19th October 2011, 01:03 AM
sant7189

Which one is better between SI in CSIF and PO Job?

sir, i want to know about that si in cisf is better than po ,statistical investigator or other office job holder please describe ,and give reason

15th March 2016, 03:41 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which one is better between SI in CSIF and PO Job?

Both are central Government jobs and main difference is the work domain. If you are choosing CISF as career option then you will come under military and defense job on the other hand PO means Probationary officer which is related to banking sector.

When it comes to growth rate then in Case of PO the growth rate is maximum and hence salary of PO is more. Also the PO are much more comfortable than CISF. The job location in CISF is never fixed and you will have to travel across all over India. But in case of Banking sector you will have to work for any bank on the same location for at least two to three year continuously.

The allowance from government end is same in both case. Now I want to give some additional information about the selection process. So to get job for the PO post you will have to apply for the IBPS exam as well as there are so many banks which conducts their own PO exam to select best candidates. Similarly to get job for the CISF post you have to go through proper manner. Vacancy comes twice in a year for the CISF and one entrance exam will conducted on the 12th basis and the shortlisted candidate will be called for Physical test. Once you clear the medical test you will get job in CISF. You can be promoted for higher rank on the basis of experience also you can give exams for officer rank and you may get officer rank too.

But PO jobs are better than CISF job. But the choice is yours and you have to live your life. So I will suggest you to think yourself and choose anyone of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?