5th August 2018, 12:54 PM
Pallav Kumar gupta

PCB or PCM, which one to choose for HS to become a CBI Officer?

Hello Sir/Madam, my aim is to become a CBI Officer. I have completed my 10th and going to choose Science stream in Higher Secondary. I would like to know that which stream I should choose in Science, in between PCB and PCM. Please tell me immediately.

9th August 2018, 08:19 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PCB or PCM, which one to choose for HS to become a CBI Officer?

In order to become a CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation ) officer, you need to qualify SSC CGL ( Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level ) examination.

Further, for pursuing appearing in SSC CGL entrance examination, you are required to have completed your graduate degree course in any discipline from a recognized university. Students pursuing final year of their degree courses are also eligible.

So, you can opt for any of the two groups i.e; PCM or PCB group for your higher secondary school degree in order to become a CBI officer later.

For more details regarding SSC CGL examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
12th August 2018, 04:24 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PCB or PCM, which one to choose for HS to become a CBI Officer?

To become a CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation ) officer, you need to qualify SSC CGL examination which is held by SSC once every year.

Also, the minimum education required for appearing in SSC CGL examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

So, you do not have to worry regarding the subject combination which you need to opt for your higher secondary school degree or graduation degree in order to become a CBI officer by appearing and qualifying SSC CGL examination and therefore you can opt for any of PCB or PCM group as per your interest and strength.

For more details regarding SSC CGL examination, you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?