19th June 2016, 02:31 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage criteria required in 12th to get admission in a good college?

What is the percentage criteria required in 12th to get admission in a good college?Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. I need to ensure that I will get the right percentage to get the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  2. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
  3. Required Percentage of Marks in 12th Class to get admission in good Medical College?
  4. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  5. How much is the minimum percentage required in 12th?
  6. What is the percentage criteria required to join JJ Art of college after school?
  7. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in Government Medical College in MBBS in Gujarat? Percentage required for admission in class 12th?
  8. Percentage required to take admission in government medical colleges after 12th? Books to be referred?
  9. Which is a good college of MBBS for me? How much percentage is required for direct admission?
  10. Can I take admission in BSc IT on the basis of my 12th percentage which is 76%? Eligibility criteria of it?
  11. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in government medical college in MBBS in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in class 12th?
  12. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU college for B.Com program?
  13. What is the minimum percentage required in Graduation to enrol for M.Sc Chemistry course?
  14. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  15. Available courses that can be pursued after completion of BBI? Percentage required to get admission in a good B.Ed college?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM for getting admission in engineering college?
  17. Fees and minimum percentage required to get admission in a good college?
  18. How much minimum percentage of marks is required in 12th for taking admission in law schools? -- [Most Discussed]
19th June 2016, 08:09 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required in 12th to get admission in a good college?

Each college has different eligibility criteria. So as per my knowledge for the admission in good good you must pass in 12th class from a recognized board with a minimum of 80% after that you are eligible to get admission in good college. Admission will be on the basis of Entrance Exam so my suggestion to you is that you can score good marks in entrance examination i.e IIT JEE or other Entrance Exam depend upon College or University after that you can government engineering college.
19th June 2016, 09:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage criteria required in 12th to get admission in a good college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the percentage criteria required in 12th to get admission in a good college?Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon. I need to ensure that I will get the right percentage to get the admission.
If your 12th standard marks is above 80% from a recognized board, then you are eligible for admission in good college.

List of the best government college in India:-

Punjab University,
Sector - 14, Chandigarh 160014

Loyola College, Chennai
Address: Sterling Road Nungambakkam,
PIN- 600034

Rani Durgavati University
Pachpedi Jabalpur 482001

St. Xavier's College, Kolkata
Address: 30 Park Street (30 Mother Teresa Sarani),
Pin- 700016

Presidency College, Kolkata
Address: 86/1 College Street,
Pin - 700073

Mohanlal Sukhadia University,
Udaipur - 313001, Rajasthan

Sardar Patel University,
Vallabh Vidyanagar - 388120 Gujarat

Shivaji University,
Vidyanagar, Kolhapur 416004

Madras Christian College, Chennai
Address: Tambaram, Pin - 600059
20th June 2016, 12:53 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

For admission in B.Sc or B.A in most of the university or colleges candidates have to appear or qualify in entrance exam.

But in some of university such as DU the admission is on the basis of aggregate in 10+2. So if you want to get information about admission in DU the minimum required percentage is above 85% in best four subject.

If you need to get more information about cut off score in various courses in different college visit at www.du.ac.in.
30th May 2017, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the required percentage for admission in sector 14 govt. Collage , if I comes from general category
12th July 2018, 06:14 PM
muskaan_

Dear student,
Well, the percentage criteria required in 12th to get admission in good university is different. because every university has their own criteria.

So i would like to tell you the idea about one university, where my younger sister is studying . The name of the university is Lovely professional university. I know this university is best for your higher studies, which provide a good infrastructure , rules and regulation , environment, educated staff.

Every calss has their different percentage to get admission.
And it provide the scholarship for their greener pasture.

Rest decision is your.

Good Luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?