22nd June 2018, 07:58 AM
Karansher12

Possibility to get 12th non medical admission for Diploma Engineering 2nd semester student?

Hello friends, I am doing Diploma Engineering course. I am in 2nd semester now, but I want to quit and join 12th course. So, is it possible to join 12th with non medical stream? Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce after completing 2nd semester of Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech for BCA 2nd semester student?
  3. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  4. In which semester of Engineering Diploma course I will get admission if appearing in Diploma CET after completing 2nd PUC Science?
  5. Possibility to get admission in 2nd year Diploma Engineering being a 12th PCM candidate?
  6. Can I join Biomedical Engineering after Diploma in Medical Electronics?
  7. Chance of getting promoted to 5th semester for Diploma Electrical student who got backlog in all subjects?
  8. Possibility to study in IIT after Diploma engineering but on 12th basis student?
  9. Possibility to secure BTech 2nd year admission for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [New]
  10. Possibility of direct admission in 2nd year of BCA after Diploma course?
  11. Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?
  12. Possibility to get admission in B.Arch 2nd year for Diploma Civil student?
  13. Is it possible to get admission for TET in 3rd year Engineering after completion of diploma course?
  14. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get direct admission to study Aeronautical Diploma if failed in 2nd year of Diploma Mechanical?
  16. Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  17. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year according to new Government order for Backlog candidate?
  18. Possibility to get admission in AICTE approved B.Tech colleges for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student of UBTER?
24th June 2018, 11:21 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get 12th non medical admission for Diploma Engineering 2nd semester student?

=> As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get 12th non medical admission after Diploma Engineering 2nd semester student.

=> In order to get admission in 12th Non medical candidate must have passed 11th class with Non medical from a recognized board.

=> The percentage of marks required in 11th is varies from school to school so for more information you can visit at the official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?