2nd August 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get 1st standard admission under CBSE Board for 5 years old candidate?

Hi, my son is 4 years of age and he is studying in UKG fro Telangana State Board. I have decided to admit him in CBSE school next year in 1st standard. He will be 5 years old then. So, he can get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 6 years old candidate?
  2. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  3. Whether a 6 years old candidate is eligible to get admission in CBSE Standard-I?
  4. Possibility to get 1st standard admission under ICSE Board for 5 years old candidate?
  5. What is the age requirement for CBSE 1st standard admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to join 12th CBSE for 11th ISC failed student?
  7. Eligibility to get 1st standard admission in CBSE school for 4 years old candidate?
  8. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  9. Whether my son who is 3 years and 11 months old eligible for admission in Nursery class of a CBSE school?
  10. Eligibility to get 9th admission in any CBSE affiliated school for 14 years old candidate?
  11. Possibility to secure 12th admission in Bihar Board for a failed candidate of CBSE Board? -- [New]
  12. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  13. Eligibility to get admission in 5th CBSE for 12 years old candidate?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in 5th standard of CBSE Board for a candidate who has completed 4th from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  15. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard in another MP Board affiliated school for 9th failed candidate?
  16. Age criteria for admission in 1st standard at CBSE board?
  17. What is the age limits of studying 4th standard in CBSE board?
  18. Whether a candidate can get admission in CBSE school of Thane after migration from Mumbai?
6th August 2018, 10:35 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get 1st standard admission under CBSE Board for 5 years old candidate?

=> For First standard admission the age of candidate should be minimum of 5 years and 6 month as on 31st march of the year of admission.

=> As per my knowledge, your son is not eligible to get 1st standard admission under CBSE Board after 5 years old.

=> In some school, after completing UKG then your child is eligible to get admission in 1st standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?