8th March 2018, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.A.(Economics) at other university?

Hello guys, I have got admission in B.A.(Economics). I am staying in Indore. But I have to move from this city. I am in first year. It is possible for me to study in 2nd year B.A., in any other state? I am moving to Allahabad. So, help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.A.(Economics) at other university?
  2. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  3. Possibility to transfer from Private to Government college for BTech 2nd year student?
  4. Whether it is possible to transfer to SRM university in 2nd year or not?
  5. Possibility to take transfer in another college under Madras University for MCA 2nd year.
  6. Transfer from Anna University to Mumbai University is possible?
  7. Having failed in 5 subjects in 2nd year B.Com what is the possibility of getting direct admission in 3rd year in any other college? -- [New]
  8. Can I transfer B.Com 2nd year to Pune University?
  9. Possibility to get transfer in another college for Diploma 2nd year student?
  10. Possibility to take transfer from one college to another under JNTUK affiliation?
  11. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?
  12. Can I take transfer to another university if studying in B.A. 2nd year?
  13. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  14. Can I shift from Fizabad University to Lucknow University for B.Com 2nd year?
  15. Can I get transfer into good college of Mumbai University for 2nd year?
  16. Can I transfer to another engineering college of MD university after completing 2nd year?
  17. How to transfer to B.Com 2nd year from FM University to another college in Kolkata
  18. Procedure to transfer from Mumbai University to Anna University for 2nd year Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
14th April 2018, 11:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.A.(Economics) at other university?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one university to another university for pursuing second year of B.A (Economics) course after completion of your first year B.A course. To be eligible to get degree certificate, you have to pursue complete three years B.A (Economics) course from the same university. If you are not interested to continue your studies from the present university then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of B.A (Economics) course in another university.
15th April 2018, 04:24 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get transfer in 2nd year of B.A.(Economics) at other university?

No,, it is not possible to get transfer to another university for pursuing B.A 2nd year (Economics) course. You can't transfer from one university to another university in the middle of the course. You have to study complete three years B.A (Economics) course from the same university to get B.A degree certificate. So, I suggest you to pursue your reminder two years from the same university or you can take new admission in B.A (Economics) course in another university.
16th April 2018, 06:10 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am very much sorry to say that you cannot get transfer to other University at this instant in the 2nd year of BA degree course. Since, you have completed your 1st year studies of BA course from your current University, you must have to complete your whole degree course from your current University only. Otherwise, you have to take admission from the 1st year at any other University to study BA in Economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?