30th January 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do M.A. Political Science since if completed my B.Sc in Mathematics 2 years ago?

Now I'm preparing for Civil Services after completing my graduation in B.Sc from Awadh University. I have spent 2 years in preparation during this time I always feel that I should do PG from any renowned university so that it will develop confidence and also will increase the range of thought what is now need of UPSC and also it will work as support, if I didn't clear IAS exam I can go further for NET preparation in the way to secure my career. So, now is it possible to take admission in M.A in Political Science since I completed my B.Sc in Mathematics.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  2. How can I get my original certificate if completed distance MPhil(Political Science) from Vinayaka Mission University around 10 years ago? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to study M.A.(Political Science) in Mumbai University if completed B.A. from Calcutta University?
  4. How can I register for Part Time PhD in Mathematics course if completed M.Sc about 14 years ago being a Lecturer?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Political science after completion of graduation?
  6. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET(Mathematical Science) for a candidate who has completed M.Sc 9 years ago?
  7. Possibility to get admission to study PhD if completed B.E. about 18 years ago and having 5 years of worked experience?
  8. Can I get better job if completed B.Sc(Computer Science) about 11 years ago and having 4 years of worked experience?
  9. Eligibility to do Master of Library Science for a candidate who has completed Graduation around 15 years ago?
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD in Library and Information Science having completed correspondence MLIS about 11 years ago?
  11. Am I eligible to study PhD in Applied Mathematics in Aligarh Muslim University if completed M.Sc(Mathematics) about 6 years ago?
  12. List of colleges which offers B.Ed for a candidate who has completed B.Sc(Physic) 10 years ago?
  13. Chances to appear in ISC Improvement exam of Mathematics if appeared around 5 years ago?
  14. What is the difference between Political Science and Political Philosophy courses?
  15. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  16. How can I study Bachelor of Library Science if completed B.A. 2nd year around 10 years ago?
  17. What to do after class 12th PCM, if not interested in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for B.Sc Computer Science without having Mathematics in Higher Secondary?
31st March 2018, 05:14 PM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.A. Political Science since if completed my B.Sc in Mathematics 2 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I'm preparing for Civil Services after completing my graduation in B.Sc from Awadh University. I have spent 2 years in preparation during this time I always feel that I should do PG from any renowned university so that it will develop confidence and also will increase the range of thought what is now need of UPSC and also it will work as support, if I didn't clear IAS exam I can go further for NET preparation in the way to secure my career. So, now is it possible to take admission in M.A in Political Science since I completed my B.Sc in Mathematics.
M.A in Political Science is a two year course in which detailed study of political science is done to understand the whole political system.This is a interesting subject if you keep interest in politics.
Admission in this course can be taken by any of the graduates.In general there is no restriction on subject chosen in graduation and percentage obtained.But there are some institutions which want B.A political science in graduation and minimum 50% in the graduation.
Some revowned Institute also take entrance test for admission.But in general being a graduate in any stream allows you to enroll yourself for M.A. in Political Science.
31st March 2018, 06:45 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.A. Political Science since if completed my B.Sc in Mathematics 2 years ago?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is possible to study Master in Political Science online via correspondence mode because the eligibility that is required to do the Master course is passed Bachelor degree in any field from recognized university. But if you are thinking of joining the Master course through regular mode then it is not possible because admission to the Master course is done on the basis of educational qualification. That means to study regular you need to have Bachelor degree in Political science subject only. But, via distance mode this is not the criteria. So, choice is all yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?