18th April 2017, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in Diploma engineering after B.Tech and M.Tech?

Is it possible to get admission in diploma engineering college after degree of M.tech and B.tech? In many technical competitive exams only diploma qualification is required. That's why to get all opportunities I want to join diploma. Please assist me.

18th April 2017, 07:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get admission in Diploma engineering after B.Tech and M.Tech?

Being a B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology ) and M.Tech ( Master of Technology ) degree holder there is no need for you to pursue diploma in engineering degree course for becoming eligible for any entrance examination asking for diploma in engineering degree course as for any entrance examination the minimum required qualification is mentioned and being a B.tech degree holder you are certainly eligible for appearing in any entrance examination asking for diploma in engineering as its required educational qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?