25th February 2018, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in BHEL on the basis of 12th pass certificate only?

My name is Rajeev and I have completed 12th. Now I want to do job in BHEL. So how I can do job in BHEL? What are the jobs in BHEL based on 12th pass certificates only? How can I apply for those?

3rd March 2018, 12:30 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in BHEL on the basis of 12th pass certificate only?

12th passed candidates cannot directly apply for BHEL jobs.

However, if you have completed 10th with ITI course then you can apply for Trade apprentice job in BHEL.

As you have completed 12th, so after completing ITI (in Electrical/Fitter/Mechanic, etc.), you can apply for Trade Apprentice in BHEL.

There are total 321 vacancies in BHEL.

And age limit to apply for Trade Apprentice is 18 to 27 years.

Few days back, the last date to apply for these posts has passed i.e. 23 February 2018.

Keep looking official site of BHEL, employment news sites as they will release notifications for Trade Apprentice in the coming months.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?