27th January 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to write improvement exam for graduation?

I have passed my graduation with 43%. Now I am suffering from less percentage. In every competitive or any exam need a higher percentage. So I need to give improvement exam in my graduation. So now what should I do? I already took up my college leaving certificate in 2008. Please sir kindly advice me.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to write improvement exam for graduation? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible for me to write improvement exams in college level?
  3. What is the time period to take improvement exam after completion of graduation course?
  4. What should I do if I have less marks in my graduation? Is there a way to give improvement exam?
  5. MBBS from Xuzhou Medical college China is MCI approved or not?
  6. Can 12th cbse improvement exam be given from different school in different state? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Do I need apply for improvement exam for my graduation if I have got only 43% marks in B.Com honors?
  8. Do I need to give improvement exam for my graduation? I've passed my graduation with 43% marks
  9. Improvement exam now after 50% in graduation 5 years ago?
  10. Can I give an improvement for 12 After first year of graduation exam? Can I use the new mark sheet for next year?
  11. How to write improvement exam in Physics to get more marks? Am I eligible to write BITS entrance with improved marks?
  12. What is the procedure to give improvement exam after passing graduation?
  13. Can I give improvement exam after passing graduation 6 years back?
  14. Can I write improvement exam along with compartment exam?
  15. What should I do if I have less marks in my BA graduation? Is there any improvement exams I can give now?
  16. Can I give improvement exam after doing graduation in B.A Hons
  17. Should I appear in improvement exam to improve my marks in graduation or what else can I do?
  18. What is the procedure to apply for 12th improvement exam? How many subjects can we apply for improvement?
30th January 2016, 11:03 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to write improvement exam for graduation?

It does not matter anymore that you have taken college leaving certificate. Your registration number is same. If you want to give improvement exam then you have to consult with your college. You can appear examination in next year with pursuing students.
30th January 2016, 11:03 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your graduation with less percentage in 2008 and facing problem in competitive exam. It is the fact that you will face problem when you sit in competitive exam of private companies.

>>You are interested in giving the improvement exam. But it is not possible as the improvement exam is given within the same year student passed out.

>>So in my opinion you have to try for the government jobs such as banking or SSC jobs in which no matter how much percentage student score in the graduation. Following are the competitive exams in which you can apply without any problem:

--SSC CGL, SSC CHSL

--IBPS PO, clerk, SBI PO

--UDC/LDC of any company
14th March 2017, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

After filling up the form of class improvement and not applying for exams will the marks remain same as we submitted the result along with the form.
6th September 2017, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir i complete my graduation 2015_2016 now i want to give improvement exam so i want know about that improvement paper have a same syllabus and schedule as i pass last do not any change please sir tell me
10th September 2017, 06:32 AM
cataleya11

You need to contact your college or university directly regarding the information about the improvement exam. Every university have its own rules and procedure to appear for improvement exam.
When you will be applying for improvement exam you have to accept the marks scored in improvement exam as your final marks. It does not matter whether the previous marks is more or less. You can appear for the improvement exam along the next batch and the syllabus will be the same for you. You will need your registration number to apply for improvement exam.Only the last semester or exam marks can be improved through this process.
11th September 2017, 07:18 PM
Sandhyab287

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to write improvement exam for graduation?

Dear Friend,

You had done your graduatiin in 2008. This is a long term gap. Improvement exam conducts the same year when you passed out.
Now you have 2 options for your carrier First one if you want to go in private sector then start your carrier with normal companies where no such need of percentange then after when you will get experience then you can easily get opportunities in good companies.Second option is that preapare government exams like SSC , Bank PO, Clerk.

Regards,
Sandhya
12th September 2017, 05:51 PM
sapphire1

As you have done graduation in 2008 and now you want to apply for improvement that's a good decision. Because now for any competitive exam you need minimum 50% marks. So for this, you have to apply for improvement.

It Doesn't matter that you have taken your college leaving certificate. You can easily apply for improvement and do hard work for getting good marks. After that, you can apply for any of the competitive exams.

There are lots of exams for which you can apply for after getting minimum 50% marks.
6th October 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed graduation 2013 then improvement 2014 my clc certificate write passing year 2013 that can any problems issue yes or no
6th October 2017, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

I completed graduation in 2013 and improvement exam 2014 board certificate year passing migration certificate. Passing year please some answer.
22nd February 2018, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I am giving improvement exam this year. I m from sambalpur university where we have board exam every year in UG program. And college members are saying that we will get our improvement provisional certificate after a year. And if this will happen we will be unable to take admissions in PG programmes. As there is minimum criteria of 55% in graduation for PG in kiits college for MBA which i don't have.. Is there any alternate way to show improvement marksheet to them. Can we take print out of our marks.??
22nd May 2018, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

I have graduate in the year 2018 and want to give improvement exam of 2nd yr n 3rd yr in 2019. Is it possible to give exam of 2 yrs in single year ?
8th August 2018, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

I have graduated in the year 2006 and got 46% marks in BA. I wanna give improvement exam in 2019... Is it possible?
Agra University.
27th November 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my graduation(pass)2017,can i apply improvement exam in this year.
10th March 2019, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

When will be the first year back paper improvement form fill-up of sambhalpur university in 2019..
8th June 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to fill improvement form online without going to college?if,yes than how?
1st August 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i want to give imrovement exam . While i have got 30 above marks in my graduation subject papers in 3rd year. So can i give improvemnt exam or not? As i want to maximize my nos. Because i have got less % in my 1st year exam of graduation . My overall % is 46% and i want to improve it to 50% . How can i improve it ?
11th November 2019, 01:56 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have done m.com in 2009 and now i want to give improvement exam to improve my marks, is it possible?
29th February 2020, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I have a backlog in a subject can i take a transfer certificate from this private college and later i will give the exam???
5th March 2021, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in the year 2009. I have got marks 44% in B.A. I wanna give improvement in exam..... Is it possible. Please replied sir
28th September 2021, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me about graduation improvement exam want do for b.ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?