30th April 2018, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission in Biomedical Engineering without JEE?

Am I eligible to pursue Biomedical Engineering course without appearing for JEE exam? Is there any separate entrance conducted by individual colleges which I may appear?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) with JEE Main rank? List of colleges for admission?
  2. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?
  4. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths?
  7. Admission details of Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University? -- [New]
  8. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering?
  9. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  10. How to get admission in Biomedical engineering?
  11. Admission in M.E/MS in Biomedical Engineering after completing 4 years course in Biomedical Engineering? Procedure for admission and the list of top colleges in India?
  12. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  13. What should be an average minimum score in 12th to get admission in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  14. How to get admission in Biomedical Engineering course at USA? Is there any consultancy for it?
  15. Procedure for admission in B.Tech Biomedical engineering at COEP?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for biomedical engineering?
  17. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get admission for biomedical engineering after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
21st February 2021, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Biomedical Engineering without JEE?

A biomedical engineering is possible without jee mains
13th June 2021, 05:25 PM
Afreen0786

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission in Biomedical Engineering without JEE?

Yes, admission in Biomedical engineering can be done through entrance exam i.e. JEE or direct on merit basis depending on the college you chose to study from
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?