3rd August 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take admission for MBA after having 3 years of experience

Is it posible to take admision to MBA after taking exp of 3 year

Related Questions:
  1. Is work experience helpful before doing MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  3. Which is better choice for me between Job and Higher studies having completed BE?
  4. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  5. Is it possible to take admission for MBA after having 3 years of experience
  6. When I have to apply for MBA entrance exam if pursuing B.Tech(IT) 3rd year? Should I gather 2-3 years of experience before joining MBA?
  7. Procedure to get admission in CS? I am a MBA student
  8. MBA in Abroad after having 3 years of work experience? Do I need to score good in GMAT or can find admission in local colleges? -- [New]
  9. Can I do MBA after my B.Tech with 4 years Experience?
  10. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?
  11. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  12. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  13. MBA without a Bachelor Degree after having 6 years of experience?
  14. How to do Part time MBA? I have 3 years experience in IT
  15. Job in government or public sector after MBA and 9 years of work experience?
  16. How to do MBA degree from abroad? I have 2.5 years of experience in IT industry
  17. Can A.M.I.E with 3 years experience apply for M.E./M.Tech in Anna University, TANCET?
  18. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience?
31st March 2016, 11:20 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission for MBA after having 3 years of experience

No, it is not necessary to have three year experience to get admission in MBA. MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.

The eligibility to get admission in MBA is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognized university. Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination such as CAT, MAT, XAT etc...to get admission in best institutes.

So, you just need to appear and qualify in entrance examination to get admission.
1st April 2016, 12:58 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to take admission for MBA after having 3 years of experience

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year duration course.

To get admission in IIM and other best institutes of India you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

There is no need to have experience to appear for CAT or MAT examination. The only criteria to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% and 45% respectively.

MAT examination is conducted four times in a year.
1st April 2016, 09:59 AM
sonivsnitin

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration.It is not necessary to have three year experience to get admission in MBA
Eligibility:
->Candidate must have pass in Under graduate course or have any bachelor degree from any recognised college.
->candidate should qualify in entrance exam like CAT,XAT .
So,qualify thses entrance exams to get admission in best colleges .
1st April 2016, 11:25 AM
Suraj Singh 7494

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it posible to take admision to MBA after taking exp of 3 year
Your experience doesn't count while you are talking about admission for MBA course. You can take admission anytime after completing your graduation.
The experience is count on the time of jobs. So with having a 3 years experience in your field is a very good thing, and it definitely helpful for your future jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?