16th July 2011, 07:37 PM
gsmohan

Procedure to appear for GATE Exam?

I'm studying in BE 3rd year,when i am writing the GATE Exam,what is the procedure,please tell me...

27th July 2011, 07:27 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for GATE Exam?

Dear friend,
Procedure to give GATE exam is:
*You have to fill up gate exam application form available in the website get the details of website from employment newspaper.
*For these you must be graduate from any discipline of engineering from any recognised university.
*Syllabus of the exam is whatever you learn in your engineering course and english skill tesy.
29th September 2011, 01:11 AM
@rnab_dasgupta

Dear friend ,

The procedure to apply for GATE exam is very easy.

> keep information when the form is releasing.
> once it is released , buy the form from an SBI bank iwth Rs.1000 for general and Rs.500 for SC/ST .
> Post the form in the specified address.

You should be a graduate from any discipline. You can give the exam 2 times as the score is valid for 2 years. You should be through with all your graduation subjects in order to appear for GATE.

All the Best.
28th December 2011, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

i have no idea about gate exam..so please tell me the full details of it..
2nd July 2012, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

m doin my BE final year in EIE.can u please tel me the procedure to appear for TANCET?is it easier than GATE?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?