30th December 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and become an ACP after completion of B.Sc being a girl?

Procedure to apply and become an ACP after completion of B.Sc being a girl? Can you please give me the step by step process which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can get back with the details soon as possible on the same. Thanks!

28th January 2018, 07:31 AM
nishanth60

Default Re: Procedure to apply and become an ACP after completion of B.Sc being a girl?

ACP(Assistant Commissioner of Police) is one of the top posts in police department and you can become ACP if you clear the civil services examination or you can join as DSP by clearing group-1 exam conducted by the respective state governments and after that through promotion you can reach ACP post.
To apply for this ACP post through CSAT exam, you must be a bachelor degree holder from UGC approved inor college & age limit to apply for this is 21-32 years for General category candidates and age relaxations for reserved category candidates is as per government policies.
And selection procedure of this post is done by screening test, main exam, physical efficiency test and personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?