7th March 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for diploma in Architecture design course?

Procedure to apply for diploma in Architecture design course? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same? I just need to know the steps which I have to follow to ensure that I will get the admission soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?
  3. What is the admission procedure followed to enroll as lateral in B.Arch course for diploma student?
  4. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  5. Possibility to join Diploma in Architecture at any college of Bangalore if haven't appeared in PUC exam for diploma in Interior Design candidate?
  6. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  7. Fee for Diploma in Structural Design? Admission in Diploma Architecture after 12th?
  8. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  9. For which all post can I apply in government sector after Diploma in Architecture?
  10. Fee for diploma in Structural design? Admission in architecture diploma possible after 12th?
  11. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
  12. Admission procedure to study Lateral B.Arch for Diploma student?
  13. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  14. Model question paper of B.Arch with solutions?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  16. Procedure to join B.Arch after diploma in Architecture?
  17. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  18. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
15th April 2018, 03:03 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for diploma in Architecture design course?

You are required to fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements to apply for Diploma in Architecture design. You shall pass at least matriculation to apply for the diploma in architecture. However, if you want to get direct admission in the second year of diploma course, you are required to pass intermediate standard before going for diploma course. After completion of 12th standard, you have to apply for LEET exam and then participate in online counseling process to get admission in best available college. You can also apply for admission under management quota without appearing in the entrance examination, but in this case, you may have to pay some donation for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?