23rd December 2012, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

How can I become an Income Tax officer after doing CA-IPCC

Hi sir, at present i am doing CA-ipcc along wit it i want to become income tax officer...so can u plz tell how 2 apply 4r entrance exam & procedure.... & i want know whether i am eligible 4r dis or not becoz i am doing ca...plz rly

26th April 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I become an Income Tax officer after doing CA-IPCC

How can I become an Income Tax officer after doing CA-IPCC
9th May 2014, 09:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir, at present i am doing CA-ipcc along wit it i want to become income tax officer...so can u plz tell how 2 apply 4r entrance exam & procedure.... & i want know whether i am eligible 4r dis or not becoz i am doing ca...plz rly

If you're interested to become a Income Tax Officer then you have to appear in entrance exams of Civil services (or) Staff selection commission which is conduct entrance examination Income Tax Officer.
Aspirant should be Completed graduation Course in any stream from any recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course .. As per your Qualification you have Complete B.com Course right .. So, there is no Issue with your qualification .. But you should Not having any backlogs in your semester then Only your eligible for Income Tax Officer Examination ..The Applicant age should be 18 years to 27 years and Upper age relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates ..
So, If you satisfy the this Educational Qualification and Age Criteria then you're eligible for Income Tax Officer Examination ..
1st June 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

I want to become an ITO so plz tell me the procedure after ca at [email protected]
15th June 2014, 10:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you're interested to become a Income Tax Officer then you have to appear in entrance exams of Civil services (or) Staff selection commission which is conduct entrance examination Income Tax Officer.
Aspirant should be Completed graduation Course in any stream from any recognized university. Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course .. As per your Qualification you have Complete B.com Course right .. So, there is no Issue with your qualification .. But you should Not having any backlogs in your semester then Only your eligible for Income Tax Officer Examination ..The Applicant age should be 18 years to 27 years and Upper age relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates ..
So, If you satisfy the this Educational Qualification and Age Criteria then you're eligible for Income Tax Officer Examination ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?