3rd October 2017, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects to choose in 12th to apply for BBA course in future?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am studying in Bahrain at globals institute(NIOS) 12th std and my subjects are English, computer, business studies, biology, mass communication. Is it important to study( economics, marketing and accountancy)is it possible for me to get administration for BBA after 12 cause I am not taking these subjects?

4th October 2017, 10:07 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which subjects to choose in 12th to apply for BBA course in future?

Yes you can take admission to BBA and study Economics, marketing and accountancy . It does not matter that you are from Science background.
For science students who take BBA faces difficulty in understanding the concepts of commerce and account whereas for commerce background student it is easy to understand the BBA semesters.
4th October 2017, 08:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

BBA refers to Bachelor of Business Administration and same is a profession degree course with good scope in the business world.

The minimum educational qualification required for pursuing BBA degree course is a higher secondary school degree with English as a compulsory subject with at least 50% marks from a recognized board of education.

So being a student of Class 12th with English, Computer, Business studies, biology and mass communication subjects you are certainly eligible for pursuing BBA degree course if you manage to secure 50% marks in your Class 12th.
4th October 2017, 10:58 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Better to choose Commerce Stream in 12th class.

If you join Arts stream in 12th class, that subject knowledge will be better utilised when you join BBA or MBA course.

So join 12th class with a stream where there they are following subject

Commerce, Economics.

For BBA course, you can get the direct admission.

After BBA you can go for MBA course.

For MBA course, you have to give any of the entrance exams like:-

SAT

MAT

GMAT etc.

Have good preparation for the entrance exam and crack it.
5th October 2017, 09:04 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I am studying in Bahrain at globals institute(NIOS) 12th std and my subjects are English, computer, business studies, biology, mass communication. Is it important to study( economics, marketing and accountancy)is it possible for me to get administration for BBA after 12 cause I am not taking these subjects?

If you want to do BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration), then minimum qualification required to apply for BBA is 10+2 or equivalent qualification in any stream with English as a major subject from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> If you studied commerce stream in 10+2 that is with Economics, Marketing, Accounts subjects, then it will be helpful for your to do bachelors in business administration.

>> Duration of Bachelors degree in business administration is 3 years.

Specializations in BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration):-

:- Marketing.

:- Management.

:- Legal studies.

:- Finance.

:- Accounting.

:- Entrepreneurship.

:- Supply chain management.

:- Management information system.

>> After having BBA degree you can make your career in employment areas like Banks, Industrial houses, Multinational companies, Export companies, Educational institutes, Marketing organizations, Business houses etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?