31st August 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering?

Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow? It will be really helpful if you can answer me on this. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Indian Railways?
  2. How can I get a job of Engine driver in the Indian Railways after completing B.Sc IT? Which exam do I need to appear?
  3. Procedure to apply for engine driver or ticketing counter job in Railways after completion of 12th from CBSE board?
  4. How to can I become an engine driver in Indian Railways? I have completed 12th standard with 92%
  5. What is the Procedure to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? In which exam do I have to appear?
  6. How to get rail engine driver job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Procedure to become an engine driver in Indian Railways after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Is b.com degree is useful to get railway engine driver job? What is the procedure followed to get the job in Railways?
  9. How can I become an engine driver after class 12th?
  10. How can I become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways? What is the eligibility criteria required to become an Engine Driver?
  11. Am I eligible for railways engine driver after completing diploma? I am studying diploma in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for Railway engine driver's post after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Procedure to become a railway engine driver?
  14. Procedure to apply for mechanical engineering jobs in Railways after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for Engine Driver Post in the Indian Railways after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communications?
  16. How much should I score in the entrance exam to become an Engine Driver in the Indian Railways?
  17. Am I capable of being an Engine Driver after Mechanical engineering?
  18. What are the requirements for the post of Railway Engine Driver? How to apply for it? -- [New]
2nd September 2017, 11:33 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering?

To apply for engine driver or locopilot job in Indian Railways, you will have to apply for vacancies through RRB site.

As you have completed Mechanical Engineering course, so you are eligible to apply for locopilot post.

You must have your age between 18 and 30 years.

Selection will be based on Written Exam and Personal Interview.
2nd September 2017, 08:32 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for engine driver job in Railways after completion of mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for Loco Pilot job entrance examination conducted by RRB ( Railway Recruitment Board ).

Candidates after qualifying in examination will become eligible for recruitment.

The minimum required qualification to appear in examination is candidate must have passed diploma or ITI from a recognised institute.

The age limit is 18-30 years.

So, you can appear for examination. For syllabus and other details about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?