5th October 2017, 06:46 PM
Iamnikver

Procedure to apply for part time B.Tech lateral entry after completion of diploma in mechanical branch?

How can I do Part Time Lateral Entry B.Tech after passing Diploma in Mechanical Branch? I have freshly passed my Diploma in Mechanical (Refrigeration & Air-conditioning) Branch from Utter Pradesh so I also want to know about some best colleges in U.P. providing Part Time Lateral Entry B.tech.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time in lateral entry in B.Tech after finishing diploma in mechanical engineering
  2. Procedure to apply for part time B.Tech lateral entry after completion of diploma in mechanical branch? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  4. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  5. Which B.Tech degree course should i do after Diploma in Mechanical and being a girl?
  6. What is the scope of part time BE after part time Diploma completion?
  7. Does Diploma through lateral entry consider as full time three years Diploma?
  8. Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma
  9. How to join a college as a lateral entry candidate?
  10. List of colleges offering direct lateral entry scheme into 2nd year of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  11. How to get lateral Entry in B.E courses who have passed diploma from outside Karnataka?
  12. When should I apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering course through lateral entry? Should I go for lateral entry or apply for 1st year?
  13. Guidance regarding the procedure of Lateral Entry in B.Tech Biotech or Chemical after completion of Diploma?
  14. Career after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NIT by lateral entry exam?
  16. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  17. Procedure followed to apply for lateral entry B.Tech in abroad?
  18. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student? -- [Most Discussed]
6th October 2017, 03:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for part time B.Tech lateral entry after completion of diploma in mechanical branch?

Yes, you can appear in entrance examination to get admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry.

The eligibility to appear in UPSEE entrance examination for admission through lateral entry is that candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised institute of U.P with minimum 45% but relaxation in aggregate for reserved category or candidates with domicile of U.P.

So, you can prepare for examination as according to syllabus of examination. You will be eligible to get admission in B.Tech 2nd year in Mechanical engineering.
6th October 2017, 04:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for part time B.Tech lateral entry after completion of diploma in mechanical branch?

Some institutes which offer Bachelor of Technology in part time mode or lateral entry are:

KCC Institute of Technology or Management.

Galgotias University.

Career Avenues.

But all these institutes offering distance or part time Bachelor of technology are not recognized and their degree is not valid for higher studies or government jobs. You must apply for UPSEE entrance exam for admission in regular colleges of B.Tech.

Always take admission in AICTE approved institute for valid degree in technology.
6th October 2017, 08:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Candidates passed diploma are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course through Lateral Entry.

So, if you want to get admission in better college of UP, you have to appear and qualify in UPSEE.

The eligibility to appear for candidate must have passed :-

Diploma with minimum 45% and 5% relaxation for SC/ST.

So, you can appear in entrance examination to get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech course through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?