21st June 2017, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Delhi government polytechnic college after completion of 10th standard?

Procedure to get admission in Delhi government polytechnic college after completion of 10th standard? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  2. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  3. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Polytechnic course if secured 60% aggregate in 10th standard?
  5. List of the colleges offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  6. List of entrance exams to get admission in government Polytechnic at Vishakapatnam? Marks required to get seat in government college?
  7. Admission procedure to study Polytechnic Diploma course in any Government college of Maharashtra?
  8. Is it possible for me to do diploma in IT after completion of 10th standard?
  9. Am I eligible for polytechnic entrance exam in 2017 on the basis of 12th NIOS board?
  10. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in delhi polytechnic college after passing 10th?
  12. Do PSG offers diploma in fashion designing course?
  13. What is the procedure to get admission in ITI College after completing class 10th scoring 58% marks?
  14. Is it possible to do direct graduation right after completion of 10th standard?
  15. Am I eligible to give the pre polytechnic test after completion of 10th standard?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  17. Application procedure for doing Polytechnic course after 10th from Delhi?
  18. Can i get admission in Government polytechnic with 5813 rank in Delhi Polytechnic?
29th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Delhi government polytechnic college after completion of 10th standard?

To get admission in Delhi government polytechnic college after completion of your 10th standard, you have to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination conducted by Delhi State board of technical education. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a Government recognised board are eligible to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination. By appearing and qualifying the Polytechnic entrance examination and participating in the counselling process, you can get admission in Delhi Polytechnic college for pursuing your higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?