5th June 2012, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for final year of BA course?

I want admission for f y b a so please what is the process of that

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure required to take admission in GE? I am a final year student
  2. What is the procedure to take admission in G.E? I am a BSc Biotech final year student
  3. Procedure to get admission in Lancaster University to study MBA being a B.E.(ME) final year student?
  4. What is the admission procedure for MSc and MSU ? I am a final year B.Pharma student
  5. Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?
  6. Procedure to do final year projects in ISRO?
  7. How to get admission in MCA after passing BSc final year? What is the procedure to take admission?
  8. Admission procedure in Amity? What are the facilities?
  9. What is the procedure of admission in M.Com?
  10. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  11. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  12. Procedure to get admission in IIT Bombay after Diploma engineering? Score required in final semester?
  13. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Doing B.E in ECE final year : Procedure to do Final year projects in ISRO?
  15. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  16. From where could I get admission form for M.Tech? What is the online procedure for admission?
  17. Can I do final year project in IISc after passing B.Tech final year? What is the procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply in ICAI course for T.Y.B.Com final year student? -- [New]
25th July 2012, 11:02 PM
NEETATRIPATHI92

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for final year of BA course?

Respected sir /mam,

admission procedure to BA course:

--the admission is depend upon percentage scored in atleast one language including sanskrit and 3 best elective language.

--student which have passed senior school certificate examination of the central board of secondary education will be eligible for admission

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?