16th February 2011, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Army in Technical grade after Mechanical engineering?

i am engineering student of mechanical branch ,i want to join army in technical grade so tell me the procedure for recritment and recently published form

16th February 2011, 03:18 PM
nikhilesh005

Default Re: Procedure to join Army in Technical grade after Mechanical engineering?

You can apply for Indian army by clearing CDS examination this will leads you an officer grade post in defense services.This job is good enough social stats and quite adventurous
for more details regarding it you can log on to www.joinindianarmy.com
to have other technical recruitments i wants to suggest you to join sites like times job,naukri .com,freshersjob.com and many more these websites provides you latest updates regarding various post in various companies..
thanks
16th February 2011, 04:41 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join Army in Technical grade after Mechanical engineering?

to join the Indian Army after doing the engineering through the Mechanical branch you can apply into the exam of the SSB or the UES or the CDS exam
the UES and the CDS exams are conducted by the upsc
for the detailed info visit :
www.upsc.gov.in
2nd July 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary that the member of the applicant must be in army ?
8th August 2011, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

WHICH BRANCH IN IN ENGINEERING THAT MOSTLY USEFULL TO JOIN DEFENCE
22nd August 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Why did i join army after two year iti in automobile my age is 22yrs
10th October 2011, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

iI AM MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT, HWO I CAN JOIN ARMY
15th February 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
my name is Dev. I'm studying BE <Mechanical> final year .Howmuch oportunities there in indianarmy
25th March 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

how to prepare to join army officer?i am 12 class student with PCM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?