22nd June 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Border Security Force after completion of 12th standard? How many rounds are carried out for selection?

Procedure to join Border Security Force after completion of 12th standard? How many rounds are carried out for selection? I need to get some good suggestion on this so that I can join, please provide me the details as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th June 2017, 06:22 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Border Security Force after completion of 12th standard? How many rounds are carried out for selection?

One can join BSF by writing BSF Examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission.

Eligibility Criteria to join BSF :-

Nationality : Indian.

Age limit : 18 to 25 years

Marital Status : Only unmarried male candidate.

Qualification: 10th pass for post of constable, 12th pass in any stream for posts like Assistant sub inspector, head constable and graduate in any stream for posts like Sub Inspector.

Selection Process :

Written Examination

Physical Efficiency Test

Medical Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?