2nd October 2017, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Army after completion of graduation in medical stream this year?

I have completed graduation this year with medical stream and am unmarried.
How can I get enrolment in the Army on basis of graduation is there any guidance for me. Can I get information here as soon as possible? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  2. what should i do after completing my graduation?I'm pursuing B.Sc(NM) and want to contribute in medical stream
  3. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of graduation course?
  4. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  5. What is the procedure followed to apply for Indian Army after completion of 12th or graduation?
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying Indian Army being an female candidate after completion of graduation with 42% marks?
  7. Procedure to join Indian Army for 22 years old B.Com candidate? What kind of posts are available for me in Indian Army?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc after completion of B.Sc non medical stream?
  9. Job opportunities in Army or Indian Navy
  10. Which group to choose after 10th to become an Army Officer? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Indian Army in 2018?
  12. Which medical course should i choose after graduation in Science Biology?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Humanities in 11th for a girl who has secured 66% in 10th?
  14. Is a girl eligible to join Indian Army after completion of graduation with PCM stream?
  15. Procedure to apply for Clerical post in Indian Army for 12th student?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for CA IPCC course after completion of B.Com graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for AFCAT exam after completion of graduation 6 years before?
  18. How can I get admission in Indian Navy after completing 12th with 60% in commerce -- [Most Discussed]
4th October 2017, 06:40 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Army after completion of graduation in medical stream this year?

Combined Defence Services examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for joining different academies of Defence.

Unmarried graduates of all discipline are eligible for Indian Military Academy and Officer's Training academy. The age limit is 19-24 years for IMA and 19-25 years for OTA.

There is written test followed by Service Selection Board. You can apply for CDS exam when notification of CDS I is released at official website of UPSC.
4th October 2017, 08:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Army after completion of graduation in medical stream this year?

Having complete your graduation in medical stream you are eligible to join Indian Army as an officer, a soldier clerk, a soldier or tradesmen on the basis of your educational qualification as for recruitment at above mentioned posts the stream of academics does not matters.

Further for joining as an commissioned officer after your graduation you need to qualify Combined Defense Services examination which is held by UPSC twice every year where as for joining at other posts you need to qualify their respective recruitment rally followed by Common entrance examination.

For more details regarding CDS examination you can visit the link www.upsc.gov.in where as for details regarding other recruitment process you can visit the link www.joinindianarmy.nic.in .
5th October 2017, 12:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To join Army after completion of your graduation in Medical stream, you have to appear in CDS examination which is conducted by UPSC twice a year. Only unmarried male candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to apply for CDS examination. The age criteria required to apply for CDS examination is 19-24 years. Once, the CDS examination notification is released by UPSC, you can apply through online at UPSC official website http://www.upsc.gov.in on or before last date of submission of the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?